Looking for this superheroes t-shirt

david12795

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
15frl7d.jpg

looks amazing to me. tried searching "superheroes montage" or "superheroes collage t shirt" but nothing. anyone might be familiar with this t shirt? i love it especially with iron man in the front. thanks!

I bought a copy of the shirt with a white background at JC Penny. Not sure what the name of it is, but it is the cover of the first issue of Avengers: Initiative

awesome thanks guys! ill check out those places and hopefully walmart / jcpenney has them!

are they in the mens section at jcpenney grico? and thank you for the name! hopefully thatll get me somewhere online.

That is the Civil War shirt. There is an opposite with Captain America in the front. I saw them at Walmart a while back. It's based off the Civil War, so check that, i did a google search and found some similar...but not exactly like that. Hope that helps!

[quote name='david12795']looks amazing to me. tried searching "superheroes montage" or "superheroes collage t shirt" but nothing. anyone might be familiar with this t shirt? i love it especially with iron man in the front. thanks![/QUOTE]
Suggestions: Those are Marvel heroes. Their big superhero team is called The Avengers. Might want to use those terms as keywords in your searches.

I am wearing one right now and have 4 more in the closet. Wal-mart is where I picked mine up for $3 a piece on clearance about 2 weeks ago.

If you haven't got one yet, I saw the White background version at JC Penny today for 9.99 on sale. The shirt is just plain boss, and I loved the Avenger Initiative series so that just makes it even better.

[quote name='freeorelse']I am wearing one right now and have 4 more in the closet. Wal-mart is where I picked mine up for $3 a piece on clearance about 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, did they have any other Marvel shirts? I might have to check my local Wal-Mart to see if they have any such clearance shirts.

went to walmart today and i didnt see it!!

does anyone know what section they were in? my first assumption was that it was in the men's section. then i went into the kid's section and saw some marvel shirts but not the exact one i was looking for.

[quote name='david12795']went to walmart today and i didnt see it!!

does anyone know what section they were in? my first assumption was that it was in the men's section. then i went into the kid's section and saw some marvel shirts but not the exact one i was looking for.[/QUOTE]

When I saw them a while back, they were in the men's section.

Well I finally found them at jc pennys :D. But they were only in white. If anyone can find a site that sells them in medium and in black, please let me know.

[quote name='Deathchamber']Mad Engine

This is a direct link to the Marvel team ups selection.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='petedrags']They have the captain america one at superherostuff.com too.[/QUOTE]

thanks guys!! but they didn't have the one i was looking for specifically. the one i want is iron man standing up front

I checked last time at the wallyworld where i found mine and they were tapped out all of mine are XL. Second the idea of checking back in at Penneys from time to time as i have picked up several killer on shirts in there.

ah well i checked 3 of my local walmarts and none of them have it except one but it was a XL. i was able to find one at JCpenney's but it was in white.

better than nothing i guess.

[quote name='david12795']Well I finally found them at jc pennys :D. But they were only in white. If anyone can find a site that sells them in medium and in black, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've only ever seen them in white, that is the one I have. I do agree the black looks a little cooler.

bread's done
Back