GGT#46 came later than Chac's mom's period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_S_Preston

CAGiversary!
blanka_battery_head--article_image.jpg

Sonic burn

Last edited by a moderator:
Rei (or anyone else who played through Nier for that matter), do you know how to turn off that little beeping sound that comes up everytime your magic replenishes? I've tried turning the "sound effects" down, but unless I turn it all the way off the noise is still very much audible, and annoying as hell.

Reads like a book report from a kid in the special class who thought video games were books and Chex Mix was a laundry detergent.

[quote name='Jimbob']Haha. This is an internet message board, why the heck would I want to talk to you guys about anything having to do with women? No offense.[/QUOTE]

Because you're bored and it's funny?

Yes, that's my name. Guess I should do something about it, considering that it's almost 7 years old...

Actually, even longer. Had it since AOL 4.0. Damn that was like 1998 or something.

I suggest MoeHatman.

Zenonia is sort of a fucking grind, I'm only up to the first real dungeon and I constant have to grind just to not get killed to death.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']a bunch of shit n' stuff[/QUOTE]

Thanks to you, I just watched Gremlins 1 and 2. I'm surprised I didn't do it sooner. I hate you for making me do it, but I enjoyed the movies, so you're forgiven.

[quote name='Cheska19']He sounds like an immigrant of some kind, or just very uneducated. Has he heard of comma use? o_O[/QUOTE]

I never said you said what you think I said you said. :p

--

Oh, and where the fuck is my DR2, GS? I ordered Borderlands (360) from GF, who are slow as shit, 2 days after my DR2 shipped... and I got it before I see my copy of DR2? Rage. >_

[quote name='distgfx']Thanks to you, I just watched Gremlins 1 and 2. I'm surprised I didn't do it sooner. I hate you for making me do it, but I enjoyed the movies, so you're forgiven.[/QUOTE]

Phoebe Cates.com

Right now I'm only connected to Live when I'm home and happen to have my Xbox with me. So I'd rather he give it to someone who will actually use it.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Right now I'm only connected to Live when I'm home and happen to have my Xbox with me. So I'd rather he give it to someone who will actually use it.[/QUOTE]

It's a PS3 beta.

I knew something was up when a GGT lurker tried to snatch up a GGT goodie. :nottalking:
-----
Am I the only one that actually went inside a GS to pick up a copy of Dead Rising 2? Sheesh, people.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Cheska been posting a lot lately, does she need votes?
you aint going to find no sweet sentiments in here!
[/QUOTE]

Is it gain up on Cheska day today or something? Sheesh. Im starting to feel like I'm not wanted in here. For the record, the only reason I wasn't posting as often was because I was filming, it's not my fault I had no access to internet :bomb:

You're still filming? Or are you talking about your earlier absence?
----
Hey Cap'n, if nobody else wants that Dead Space code, then I guess I'll take it. If nobody else wants it, that is. Of course, you could probably sell the code, too.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i am fucked up[/QUOTE]

So uh... how about another beer, baby? Maybe we can go back to my place afterward and watch a movie.

[quote name='Cheska19']Is it gain up on Cheska day today or something? Sheesh. Im starting to feel like I'm not wanted in here. For the record, the only reason I wasn't posting as often was because I was filming, it's not my fault I had no access to internet :bomb:[/QUOTE] Aww, I want you here, Cheska. You're awesome and I'd miss you.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
Hey Cap'n, if nobody else wants that Dead Space code, then I guess I'll take it. If nobody else wants it, that is. Of course, you could probably sell the code, too.[/QUOTE]

PM'd, good Beef!

[quote name='Cheska19']Is it gain up on Cheska day today or something? Sheesh. Im starting to feel like I'm not wanted in here. For the record, the only reason I wasn't posting as often was because I was filming, it's not my fault I had no access to internet :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You know we love you, don't ever leave me my snuggle bunny!

[quote name='Cheska19']Rei (or anyone else who played through Nier for that matter), do you know how to turn off that little beeping sound that comes up everytime your magic replenishes? I've tried turning the "sound effects" down, but unless I turn it all the way off the noise is still very much audible, and annoying as hell.[/QUOTE]
As far as I know there's no way to turn off that sound.

Until I figured out what that sound was it used to scare me since I didn't know where it was coming from.

Look jumbo, you're a good looking guy and all, so it's ok to open to us. Don't take what we say seriously, I mean, you're a pretty man and everything. Well that's all I wanted to say. Herpes for lyfe.

[quote name='Cheska19']Is it gain up on Cheska day today or something? Sheesh. Im starting to feel like I'm not wanted in here. For the record, the only reason I wasn't posting as often was because I was filming, it's not my fault I had no access to internet :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Don't you have an EVO on Sprint? :bomb:

[quote name='distgfx']So uh... how about another beer, baby? Maybe we can go back to my place afterward and watch a movie.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']Look jumbo, you're a good looking guy and all, so it's ok to open to us. Don't take what we say seriously, I mean, you're a pretty man and everything. Well that's all I wanted to say. Herpes for lyfe.[/QUOTE]

Haha wtf. Also seanr, did you end up selling your PS3? I still have mine at the moment, mainly because I ended up getting a pretty decent paying job and no longer am scraping money together to pay my bills. I was thinking about selling this off though still and buying a Move bundle.

PS: When are we getting some beers in the city?

I bought the TurtleBeach DX11 headphones last week. They are awesome. Kind of a lot of wires, but awesome. It also blocks out noise from the significant other.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']As far as I know there's no way to turn off that sound.

Until I figured out what that sound was it used to scare me since I didn't know where it was coming from.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what was happening to me, I was almost convinced my Tritton's were malfunctioning. I guess I'm just going to have to play with the sound effects really low, because there is no way I can make it through the whole game with that sound blasting.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't you have an EVO on Sprint? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yes, but what makes you think I was allowed to have a phone on me? We were in electronic prison, no phone, ipod, laptop, anything.

Nah, I still have it. Best time for me is Thursday evenings, I can easily meet in center city around hobo, I mean love park.

[quote name='Cheska19']
Yes, but what makes you think I was allowed to have a phone on me? We were in electronic prison, no phone, ipod, laptop, anything.[/QUOTE]

The way you phrased it, I just took it wrong. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back