Madworld 7.99 Amazon.com

Not worth the money. I got it when it was like $5.86 on Amazon. Played it for 20 minutes, never touched it again. Boring, crappy graphics, just plain awful. I seriously can only play Mario, Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. on my Wii. Everything else seems meaningless when you have an Xbox or a PS3...

Not a deal.

It was $3 from Amazon Warehouse Deals for a Like New copy last week and has been around the $7 mark ($7.99 is really high for it actually) for months. I bought the game for $6 and change in June.

It's okay in short burts of time. I find it pretty repetitive but still a fun way to vent. Complaining about graphics on the Wii, especially with a game that's Black, and White, is pretty retarded.

[quote name='SpockBlocker']Not worth the money. I got it when it was like $5.86 on Amazon. Played it for 20 minutes, never touched it again. Boring, crappy graphics, just plain awful. I seriously can only play Mario, Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. on my Wii. Everything else seems meaningless when you have an Xbox or a PS3...[/QUOTE]

Just plain awful? For $6 the game is pretty fun. Nothing groundbreaking but it's definitely entertaining.

[quote name='SpockBlocker']Not worth the money. I got it when it was like $5.86 on Amazon. Played it for 20 minutes, never touched it again. Boring, crappy graphics, just plain awful. I seriously can only play Mario, Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. on my Wii. Everything else seems meaningless when you have an Xbox or a PS3...[/QUOTE]

Hear, hear... exactly how I feel about my Wii.

Why do we have to have this thread every month? We get it. It's cheap. It's been cheap for a long time now. Can anyone find me a cheap price on Perfect Dark Zero?

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Why do we have to have this thread every month? We get it. It's cheap. It's been cheap for a long time now. Can anyone find me a cheap price on Perfect Dark Zero?[/QUOTE]

I bought the Collector's Edition for $12.99 new.

For anyone that's interested in an actual opinion of the game, not just "PLAYED IT FOR 20 MINUTES SUCKS CAUSE IT'S NOT HALO PFFFFF"...

I bought it for like 40 bucks around time of release and I loved it. I've played through it twice. It can get repetitive sure, but if you like mature games and need to dust off your Wii, you'd be a fool with your pants on the ground to not pick this up for 8 bucks.

I actually think it sucks pretty bad too, and I was pretty interested in it before release... the only redeeming quality is the graphics

Picked it up for $12 and after playing for two hours and quiting I realized there was no autosave so my progress was lost. Got so frustrated I stopped playing but I'll definitely pick it up again later when the bitterness wears off.

$7.99 is a no-brainer, just make sure you save!!

[quote name='Temidien']Picked it up for $12 and after playing for two hours and quiting I realized there was no autosave so my progress was lost. Got so frustrated I stopped playing but I'll definitely pick it up again later when the bitterness wears off.

$7.99 is a no-brainer, just make sure you save!![/QUOTE]

it does have autosave

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I paid like 8 bucks for this well over a year ago. Lol, cheap ass game...[/QUOTE]

and did you play it yet?

[quote name='ssjmichael']and did you play it yet?[/QUOTE]

NO!! I really haven't! Bought NMH the same week for the same price and haven't popped that in yet either... For some reason when I get a game so cheap close to it's release it feels like it won't be good to me and I never bring myself to playing it..

I wouldn't mind a PSN release of this game for the Move.... tempted to pick this up and go play it on a friend's wii though

[quote name='Fire_Thief']NO!! I really haven't! Bought NMH the same week for the same price and haven't popped that in yet either... For some reason when I get a game so cheap close to it's release it feels like it won't be good to me and I never bring myself to playing it..[/QUOTE]

Why even spend money on it then?

The game is alright. Just a bit excessive overall. Art style is cool, but after a while of playing everything looks exactly the same, and it's easy to get lost and forget what it is you're supposed to be doing.

No More Heroes is great, though. Deserves to be way more popular than it is.

:lol:

bread's done
Back