Call of Podcast episode 50!

lonesteban

CAGiversary!
Hello all!

This is CAGcast guest star Esteban (Lonesteban if you prefer), fellow Tokyo-ite of Cheapy's, game developer at Grasshopper Manufacture and co-host of Call of Podcast. I pimped my cast when I was on a while back, but I just wanted to let you know we just celebrated our 50th show and we'd love to have more of you wonderful CAGs listening!

Our show is a bit free-form and we cover a lot of older (not always classic:) ) games, including a lot of PC gaming and random bits about single life in Japan. I actually work in the games industry so sometimes I can offer an insider perspective if it doesn't get me fired.

My co-host is Count Elmdor, a former Japan-liver, an devout video game lover and currently a worker at Ajinomoto frozen foods. Witty and loquacious he's the yin to my yang. It can get kind of Adult-only sometimes, so younger listeners be warned!

We've already got a good pool of listeners and we're always interacting with our fans on our page, Twitter, XBLA, and PSN. Come and join us!

Esteban

http://callofpodcast.squarespace.com/

[quote name='Wombat']we have rules against Spam you know ;)[/QUOTE]

Do they include no spam comments replying to spam comments? ;)

Disclaimer: I love Wombat and nothing he does, says or thinks can ever be wrong.

Anyways, I guess I will check this podcast out. I am a sucker for sexy voices.

Well I found out about the show through your guest appearance on the show on CAG cast a while back - and from listening since show 43ish Call of Podcast is now probably my second favourite show I listen to after CAG!

You should do a youtube channel thing similar to Cheapy, but actually post videos.. I think they'd be great!

I do actually have an account here on CAG. I just want to say thanks to Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck for having Esteban on the CAGcast and thanks to all the CAG listeners who have also checked out our show. By far the biggest surge in listeners for Call Of Podcast has come from that time. And happily, most people seem to have liked it!

I'm a regular CAGcast listener, have been for probably 3 years by now, and have been lucky enough to meet Cheapy on a couple of occasions, and I can tell you he's even cooler in person, super generous, and super down to earth.

Anyway, yeah, podcasting rocks, and together with a couple of web forums, they've almost entirely made places like 1UP, Kotaku, and IGN obsolete for my gaming stuff. Long live podcasting!

I'll give you guys a listen, largely cause I'm a Grasshopper fanboy.

EDIT: Oh, I can't... The PS3 is my only "computer" for sometime now, and the podcast isn't a supported format on it. You guys might want to consider releasing MP3's.

Show of your quickest moves and your street-smart style in the AND 1 Men's Rocket Mid Basketball Shoe. Featuring sleek synthetic uppers with detailed
RYZ affiliates will earn $10 on every pair of shoes sold. Find discount women's shoes, discount men's shoes – even discount shoes for kids – from all of
Got too many miles on your running shoes? Eastbay has a shoe for you regardless of your running style or foot type. We carry an outstanding selection from

FlorsheimВ® does sleek and stylish with a contemporary twist in this dress shoe. Premium deerskin uppers are fashioned in a cap toe silhouette for added
3 Men chose lace up shoes as the style of choice in the 1920s. Oxfords were also popular men's shoes during this time.
Bandolino variety leopard print slide sandal 23 Jun bandolino variety leopard print slide sandal, firelog holder.Suede dye for shoes,

bread's done
Back