Red Steel 2 - Wii Motion Plus Bundle - $26.00 at Amazon - FSSS and Prime Eligible

Fernando Rocker

CAGiversary!
I just bought :wii: Red Steel 2. The version I bought was the one with the Wii Motion Plus included. Only $26.00 at Amazon (Sold by NYC Electronics and Fulfilled by Amazon)... FSSS and Prime Eligible.

The game has received very good reviews. Graphics and art style are excellent.

Link.

If I still played my Wii I would probably bite. Haven't hooked it up to the new LED I bought over the weekend either...but something is telling me 480p just ain't gonna look too pretty :(

Shit I just bought this bundle last week for 36.00 from them.

Nevermind its sold by another person not amazon. Couldnt have used my credit anyway.

[quote name='genfuyung']Shit I just bought this bundle last week for 36.00 from them.

Nevermind its sold by another person not amazon. Couldnt have used my credit anyway.[/QUOTE]

you can use credit for non amazon seller

[quote name='62t']you can use credit for non amazon seller[/QUOTE]
Well by the time I return it and get the credit back the price will have gone up from this other seller. If I email amazon and complain theyll just say that their price is still the same so they cant do anything for me. Its only like 6 bucks so its not a real big deal.

[quote name='62t']you can use credit for non amazon seller[/QUOTE]

Nope, cannot.

Just tried this with my $20 GC. Would not let me add it on NYC Electronics shipped items.

However, when I took it off, and placed an Amazon shipped item, my $20 GC was available.

Guess it depends on who.

[quote name='FeathersMcGraw']Holy cow. This was a good deal at $13 for the software. $26 for the bundle is outstanding.[/QUOTE]

How is it an outstanding deal? The Wii Motion Plus itself is $20 msrp.

I mean it's a good deal, no doubt, but that just seems silly that paying $13 for a bundled item that's $20 is outstanding.

(not trying to be an ass I swear haha).

bread's done
Back