PRICES REDUCED! H: PS2 & GBA RPGs/GCN/Xbox W: 360 Power supply, PAYPAL

Liberty1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Looking to raise some extra funds... take a look. Prices are 100% firm, because I've already lowered the prices quite a bit. Mostly looking for Paypal, but would consider other forms of payment (NO MONEY ORDERS PLEASE!), or a Xbox 360 power supply. Anyway, send me a private message if you are interested in anything. Not looking to trade unless it is for a want (listed).

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!

FOR SALE/TRADE:

:gc:
Metroid Prime (Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Viewtiful Joe

:xbox:
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge $1
Fable: The Lost Chapters (Platinum Hits) Includes Prima Guide! $5
Jade Empire: Special Edition $2
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time $2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory & Pandora Tomorrow DISK ONLY, $1 for BOTH

:ps2:
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection $15 (Sleeve has wear, games 2 and 3 are sealed)
Kingdom Hearts (Greatest Hits) $9
Shadow of the Colossus (light scratches) $12
Xenosaga Episode 1 $6

PS1
Chrono Cross (Case is cracked, light scratches, NOT Greatest Hits) $8

:gba: Cart Only Unless Noted!
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon $5
Final Fantasy IV Advance (Complete) $10 (slight crease on box)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones $10
Golden Sun (Complete) $20 (Box has some wear on the edges, no dents or creases though)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age $10
Gunstar Super Heroes (Complete) $5
Pokemon Gold
(Dead battery, DOESN'T SAVE) $1
Pokemon Blue (Dead battery, DOESN'T SAVE) $1
Pokemon Leaf Green (Player's Choice/Complete) $9
Pokemon Red (Save function works, TESTED!) $5

WANTS:

Paypal (Maybe Amazon Payments or concealed cash at your own risk, NO MONEY ORDERS PLEASE)
Xbox 360 Power Supply Unit
DS or PSP system

:360:
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed 2
Bayonetta
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Alan Wake

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I have RDR for the 360 and I am interested in...

Star Wars KOTOR 2 $15
Tales of Symphonia $18
Boom Blox $10

Are these all mint/complete/non-GH? Thanks.

Hey I'll buy Twilight Princess, and COD 4 for $30 and what I assume will be around $5 shipping. It's usually between 3-4 for me IIRC, but just let me know. PM me with details.

Well I had PMed you about the GBA Micro but it also seems you increased the price from $25 when you added a description and had never replied to me. Ah well. Good luck.

[quote name='Arakias']Well I had PMed you about the GBA Micro but it also seems you increased the price from $25 when you added a description and had never replied to me. Ah well. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

$30 is still a damn good deal for a Micro, especially one that's in good condition with charger.

I was interested in Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and Ace Combat 5. If there is anyway you still have these and would like to sell then please PM me and I will gladly pay for them. Thanks!

Bump...

And about the Micro, it was sold but the deal fell through, but anyway at $25 I had 4 different people asking about it so I thought I'd ask $30.

Bump... Heading to the post office... Would appreciate any trade or Paypal offers right now.

The Micro is sold by the way. I'll have my list updated later.

Okay, people I haven't done any transactions through the post office in a while so I forgot to get d/c on the packages I shipped yesterday, a couple of you already contacted me for numbers and I have none. If anyone has any problems getting their shipments let me know. I have d/c numbers from today as a consolation to some of you:

masarripa
0308-1400-0000-2522-7827

Goguenator
0308-1400-0000-2522-7926

burrito king
0308-1400-0000-2522-7933

A couple more packages will be going out tomorrow for things that have finalized in the last 24 hours and theirs one package that I need to find a box for, I will buy a box if need be, but they will ship tomorrow before I go to work at around noon.

Feel free to contact me, as I may forget to get back with some of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back