SAVE 50% ON THESE NINTENDO DS TITLES THROUGH OCTOBER 10 (Best Buy.com)

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just received this email, saying these four DS games are 50%off until Oct 10th.

Confirmed- prices are good in store also, thanks j-fever

The Legendary Starfy $14.99 reg. $29.99

Rhythm Heaven $14.99 reg. $29.99

Glory of Heracles $14.99 reg. $29.99

America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking $9.99 reg. $19.99

Just got this in an email. Best Buy has the following DS games on sale for $14.99 until October 10th:

:ds:Rhythm Heaven
:ds:The Legendary Starfy
:ds:Glory Of Heracles

Standard shipping is around $2.99, but you can also select free in-store pickup.

Not sure if this deal was posted elsewhere, but enjoy regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starfy and Rhythm Heaven are both worth $15. I don't know much about the others, so I can't say. But I picked both of these games up for around this price and they were definitely worth it, very decent DS titles.

I know that a lot of places have had it at this price, but I haven't seen them at my local stores yet, so this is probably the best bet.

From what I can tell, "America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking" is the next in the line of "Personal Trainer: Cooking" titles from Nintendo. Of course, this isn't a game, but know that I own PT:C and loved the recipes and overall usefulness of it as a cooking tool. It seems that ATK:LGC's backbone is based upon this with new recipes, etc. Here's a review if you'd like to know more.

Anyway, that's a terrific price for an interactive cookbook which teaches technique, has tutorial videos and much more.

Starfy and Rhythm Heaven are great deals (I own both). I haven't played much of Heracles, but I have read enough reviews to sense that it is a good price for it.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP!

I picked up Glory of Heracles for like $13 at Gamestop with a $10 credit back in the day. It was worth $3 and even I'd stretch it to $15.

The only problem is that it's as low as $13.68 from a third party Amazon seller brand new or $9.49 from Warehouse Deals. Hardly worth paying $15 in store.

Starfy is tempting, though.

bread's done
Back