MY LOWBALL IS LIVE!!!! Items include (PS4) Dishonored2, Dark Souls 3, UC4, Paper Mario Color Splash, Pokemon Moon/X, Gears 4, Tons of exclusive collectables, Pop Funkos, and MORE!
Get your bids in now! Ends on the 17th
1. Regular trade rules apply (lower number of trades sends first)
2. If we are close in trades, i'll be willing to send same time.
3. I send in a first class bubble mailer with Delivery Confirmation, I expect you to do the same
4. All my games are m
int/complete unless otherwise noted.
5. I'd prefer NOT to buy items, but if the price is right I will consider it.
6. Feel free to offer me anything! The worst that will happen is I say no!
7. There is ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND!
8 GB system (will part with for right offer or trade towards a 32 GB version)
Smash Bros Wii U
TLOZ: Twilight Princess HD
Mario Kart 8
Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta
Skyward Sword (with music CD)
Toon Link (sealed)
Wolf Link (Sealed)
Majora's Mask New 3DS XL
Uncharted 4 w/ Special Edition Steelbook
Dark Souls 3
21 Jump Street
The Avengers 4 disc set (3D, BR, DVD, DC)
Anchorman: The Rich Mahogany Edition
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Django Unchained (BR/DVD w/ slipcover)
Edge of Tomorrow (BR/DVD)
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Game Of Thrones SEason 1 (DISCONTINUED EDITION)
Game of Thrones Season 2 (BR/DVD)
Game of Thrones Season 3 (BR/DVS)
Get him to the Greek (BR/DVD w/ slipcover)
Guardians of the Galaxy (3D/BR)
Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Hobbit:Battle of Five Armies
Horrible Bosses: Totally Inappropriate Edition (BR/DVD combo)
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Inception (BR, DVD, DC w/ slipcover)
Pulp Fiction (w/ Slipcover)
Scarface Limited Edition Steelbook
South Park: Bigger Longer Uncut
Star Trek (BR, DVD, DC w/ slipcover)
This is the End (br/DVD)
We're the Millers (br/DVD)
Xmen days of future past
DVD Box Sets:
Community Season 1
Community Season 2
Community Season 3
Arrested Development Season 1
Arrested Development Season 2
Arrested Development Season 3
Forza Horizon 2
Luigi's Mansion: dark moon
ANY ZELDA MEMORIBILLIA, ETC
CYL! I want a ton of blu rays so checking lists is the way to go.