Trine $9.99 on PSN

hswbaz

CAG Veteran
Was not able to find this in any other thread, mods please delete if dupe.

Trine is $9.99 on PSN, which I know is a price drop from before, not sure if this is a sale or a permanent price drop.

Side Note: Amazon is still charging $14.99 for the Trine PSN code.

[quote name='Tsnake617']It's been like this for months.[/QUOTE]

I think it's been $14.99 for months... it was $9.99 a while back (a year ago I think) but it's been $14.99 for the longest time after that.

[quote name='Dominick331']Great game, well worth 9.99. I can't wait for the sequel.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm glad I got it for $10 instead of $20... the game's too short to cost $20.

Was $10, $15, then back to $10. Its been at $10 for a month or two now, I think its permanent. But yeah, great buy. Especially if you like trophies. Unlike most PSN games this has a plat and full list of trophies to collect. Fun game all the way through.

Yep, I picked it up when it went on sale for 9.99 last year...great game. However, it has been permanently price dropped to 9.99 for a few months now.

Yes, its on sale on Steam every now and again, has Steam achievos and steam cloud support.

They had an update on it a while back for PC, added a level (Path to New Dawn) available after you complete the main story. You can do same system co-op on computer too. Had fun playing through it with my wife, using Xbox 360 controllers.

bread's done
Back