CAG ESPN Fantasy Basketball 25 dollars amazon gc for winner

killerthrust

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
League is filled. Sorry guys :/

Anyone interested in a CAG fantasy basketball league? I want to make a league only for CAGers. Please post your CAG ID and ill pm you a invite to the league. I only ask that you would invest fully into the league and not just quit after a month.

Also PM your email address

The Draft will be held on wednesday the 13th at 7pm pacific. thankyou

P.S ive decided to award the winner of our fantasy league a 25 dollar amazon gift card. thank you

5 spots remaining

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Head to Head or Rotisserie?

Either way, I would like an invite please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the draft was supposed to be at 7PM Pacific time? My time zone is central time and its not even 7 here yet. How did the draft already happen?

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']I thought the draft was supposed to be at 7PM Pacific time? My time zone is central time and its not even 7 here yet. How did the draft already happen?[/QUOTE]

It looks like it was setup for 7pm EST, not PT. I noticed this via the email notification I received earlier today so I made it. There were about 4 of us that did the draft live.

[quote name='lordopus99']It looks like it was setup for 7pm EST, not PT. I noticed this via the email notification I received earlier today so I made it. There were about 4 of us that did the draft live.[/QUOTE]

I happened to be checking my e-mails in class and noticed the same thing, so I was able to make it...

I feel bad that the OP didn't get to make it...

Yea I think I just deleted that e-mail right away without reading it thinking that the time would stay the same. Then a couple of hours ago I got an e-mail telling me who I drafted. But I thought it was at 7 Pacific. I guess I really should look at all my e-mails from now on. :)

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']Yea I think I just deleted that e-mail right away without reading it thinking that the time would stay the same. Then a couple of hours ago I got an e-mail telling me who I drafted. But I thought it was at 7 Pacific. I guess I really should look at all my e-mails from now on. :)[/QUOTE]

Do realize if you are unhappy... I am always willing to listen to trades.

[quote name='lordopus99']Do realize if you are unhappy... I am always willing to listen to trades.[/QUOTE]

Well the people I don't want or want to get rid of are either injured or only score about 10 points or less a game so I'm not sure if anybody wants them. I guess I'll try to pick someone up on free agency.

[quote name='killerthrust']sorry for my mistake guys. ill recreate the league and set it up this saturday.[/QUOTE]

I know it sucks to miss the draft but for those who drafted we all know how each other drafts. This puts our "sleepers" at risk as people know to take them earlier. Because of this, I would need to drop out if the league is re-drafted.

Do realize once you get past your 1-5 round picks, the rest are all question marks (for instance on my team... Evan Turner, Greg Oden, Josh Howard, etc). This offseason has been unique in that lots of players have moved around so numbers could fluctuate. I missed my football draft this year and I am still doing decent (could be better if my main targets didn't go down i.e. Finley, Clayton, Matthews, etc). I used the waiver to grab guys as they exploded. Do note that there are still some great sleepers in the waiver.

[quote name='lordopus99']I know it sucks to miss the draft but for those who drafted we all know how each other drafts. This puts our "sleepers" at risk as people know to take them earlier. Because of this, I would need to drop out if the league is re-drafted.

Do realize once you get past your 1-5 round picks, the rest are all question marks (for instance on my team... Evan Turner, Greg Oden, Josh Howard, etc). This offseason has been unique in that lots of players have moved around so numbers could fluctuate. I missed my football draft this year and I am still doing decent (could be better if my main targets didn't go down i.e. Finley, Clayton, Matthews, etc). I used the waiver to grab guys as they exploded. Do note that there are still some great sleepers in the waiver.[/QUOTE]

to be honest i havent even looked at the teams. I would like you to be part of the league but if you decline than i will find another. Once again im sorry

killerthrust, I noticed the original league is still up. Are you planning on closing it down or is everyone still going to be playing in that one as well?

[quote name='lordopus99']killerthrust, I noticed the original league is still up. Are you planning on closing it down or is everyone still going to be playing in that one as well?[/QUOTE]

i cant close that league down. just go into the front page of fantasy basketball and there should be an option to hide that league

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']So I'm guessing there's no gift card for this anymore?[/QUOTE]

i won the CAG league and never received one... :cry:

[quote name='Blade3D']I thought it was this one:

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/standings?leagueId=102917

That's the one I am part of[/QUOTE]

It is that one. I came in 4th place in the 'Regular Season Standings' and then I won the playoffs.

If you go to the league home page it says 'Congratulations Yao Know What I Ming? - 2011 League Champion'

I PM'ed killerthrust but have yet to hear back... :cry:

Are we going to do a 2012 league even with the shortened season??? I just realized that I should sign up for a league or two since my football ones will be over by the time their season starts...

If your interested, PM me email addresses and I will get things set up... THIS IS A 10 TEAM LEAGUE, so 9 spots...

Anyone interested in getting a CAG ESPN Fantasy Basketball league together....I know the season starts in a few days, but I'd be down!

bread's done
Back