Check Out My $0.01 eBay Auctions!

[quote name='binici']I might pick up Max Payne from ya, but I don't want to use PayPal. Can we work something out?[/quote]

Sure, PM me with any ideas... :wink:

[quote name='cheezhead430']how do you prove your a CAG and claim your half price shipping?[/quote]

Just mention it when the auction is over and you receive an invoice from me.

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='binici']I might pick up Max Payne from ya, but I don't want to use PayPal. Can we work something out?[/quote]

Sure, PM me with any ideas... :wink:[/quote]

So....would you take a money order? Because I am interested in bidding on some stuff as well! :D

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Gave you a bid on Nero, which I really need.[/quote]

every once in a while you can get nero free(excluding shipping). they have the link at digg.com. just search nero for free and look for the latest one. sorry OP :cry: . i'm sure someone will pay for nero.

Clarification, what is the semblance of the 16 in the name for sound card, i.e not as good as 32? version number, model?
I generally dont do sound cards (every thing else though) some info would be nice.

[quote name='taiidanx']Clarification, what is the semblance of the 16 in the name for sound card, i.e not as good as 32? version number, model?
I generally dont do sound cards (every thing else though) some info would be nice.[/quote]

I believe the 16 stands for 16-bit.

This is Sound Blaster's basic sound card and retails for about $29.99.

Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back