New Egg 48 hour sale

Note that they're charging S&H on Dead Space. I hope this isn't the start of a trend Newegg!

Edit: Ok, I get it, Newegg has randomly being charging S&H since Jesus rode his dinosaur.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ArmyOfFun']Note that they're charging S&H on Dead Space. I hope this isn't the start of a trend Newegg![/QUOTE]

I have had to play S&H on plenty of items from there. As far as I remember, it's a case-by-case basis.

There's a bunch of stuff here I want. When I try to apply multiple codes it only includes the most recent. Does anyone know if I have to order each thing I want separately, if I want to get all the discounts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='havoksend']I heard they are including a remake of extraction in Dead Space 2, something to consider, unless you just really

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']Note that they're charging S&H on Dead Space. I hope this isn't the start of a trend Newegg![/QUOTE]

They have always been like that, sometimes they charge you and in a lot of cases its free and sometimes it will change from one to the other.

I guess it depends on how cheaply they get their current stock or maybe on how well something is selling because if they expect to ship a shit ton of something they would get eaten alive in shipping them all out for freee.

[quote name='Double-J']IIRC, isn't it only available if you have the PS Move? I was psyched when I heard the news but I thought I read that you won't be able to play it unless you've invested in the motion controller.[/QUOTE]

All reports say it also works with the Dualshock3

From Sony's PS Blog:
If you don’t have a PlayStation Move, Dead Space: Extraction will be compatible with the DualShock 3 controller (for you old-school types) and will also feature optional support for the PlayStation Move navigation controller, though it’s not required.

Its not the start of a trend...Newegg charges shipping on many items. Most deals have free shipping or discounted shipping, but a majority of items have some form of shipping cost attached. It has always been like this.

As for Dead Space, I didn't really like it. It would have been much better if I could have controlled my character, but not being able to killed it for me.

[quote name='havoksend']I heard they are including a remake of extraction in Dead Space 2, something to consider, unless you just really

bread's done
Back