Anyone know of any PS Move bundle deals right now?

ColossusVerbatum

CAG Veteran
Feedback
4 (100%)
Anyone know of any PS Move bundle deals right now? I know amazon has a $25 credit when you get the starter and 2 games but im not looking to put down that kinda dough on it. Any deals on the bundle and perhaps another controller?

Toys R Us has B2G1 free on all video games and accessories until 10/16. Move is soldout on the site so you'll have to go to the store. Buy 2 Moves, get one free, and sell the third one if you trying to come out on top.... or just buy what you want to keep.

Also, the free item can't be higher than the lowest price purchase. I believe the eye cost $39.99 at tru and all move games cost $39.99, so that would work.... or you'd be buying the move, the game, and get the eye free if the eye is cheaper than that.

Maybe I dont get the TRU deal correctly but it seems like it would be 40 dollars for a game, 40 for the camera, and 50 for the wand. Which makes it 90. So assuming you want a game other than sports champions you only save 10 bucks. Is that right?

[quote name='fmills15']We're cheapasses for a reason. Better to get what you want exactly and save $10 than to conform.[/QUOTE]
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a better deal than I thought. Personally, I'll hold out for a black friday deal.

bread's done
Back