Wombat!!!!!!!

greendog

CAGiversary!
I think your podcast is awesome! I'm from Long Island myself and I am totally a huge CAG!
That's right... you heard this coming...
BUUUUT,

I think Wombat needs to either not be funny, or take some comedy lessons. Now don't get upset Wombat, I like you, I really do! I'm from the same neck of the woods as you (Well to be specific, more around exit 62 on the LIE) and I'm a fan. But you're a game dude, you are the master at arms in your own right when it comes to the clickety click of the joystick, but you are only funny sometimes. I think you just need to listen back to a few episodes, and decide where you feel that you were funny, then use that. I find, more often than not, that I go "er.... that wasn't a joke was it?".

Anyway, I'm just busting your balls, I really like the show and I think that Wombat and Boat Cr.... Shipwreck are great additions to cheapys show.

Are you guys planning on doing any NY gatherings? If so, I'd like to be in on that.

I'm somewhere you can easily find me (hiding in between the dumpsters in back of Smithaven Mall... clutching my xbox controller in one hand and a copy of Modern Warfare 2 in the other).

[quote name='Phil']Bread's done.[/QUOTE]

What the heck is that? I remember hearing him say it for the first time a few casts back, and there was some sort of explanation to it, but I wasn't paying attention.

Now at least 5 CAGCasts later it's become a closer staple and it annoys me every time because I don't know the meaning behind it. It's like Geometry class, you space out during one little formula and you're screwed for the rest of the week...

EDIT: Forgot to mention: I don't agree with the OP in the slightest. I also don't understand why the general CAG populace has so many issues with toilet humor. Full disclosure, this is coming from someone who would drink grape Wal-mart fake crystal light, which produces green poop every time, and showed his boss a phone pic of said green turd in the toilet for proof & profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how you can say that Wombat isn't funny..There have been many times that Wombat has made me look like an idiot by laughing in the middle of a public place for no apparent reason.

bread's done
Back