resident evil/biohazard mega collection

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8178114491&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

my resident evil 5th anniversary collectors edition is on ebay. i may sell my halo edition xbox next

free shipping if a cheapassgamer wins the auction, assuming you are in the usa.

here are my other auctions, including a new lcd sony brand screen, and more games. if a cag wins one of the game auctions, free shipping, if a cag wins the lcd screen, they get half price shipping.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZinsomniacQ5finQ5fusa

yeah, i paid the extra fee of twenty dollars to make it one of the featured ebay items, so if someone does a search for 'resident evil' then my auction is the first one that shows up in the search

edit wtf, when i do a search for resident evil, my auction doesnt show up?!? :( wtf did i pay twenty dollars for?

[quote name='dracula']yeah, i paid the extra fee of twenty dollars to make it one of the featured ebay items, so if someone does a search for 'resident evil' then my auction is the first one that shows up in the search

edit wtf, when i do a search for resident evil, my auction doesnt show up?!? :( wtf did i pay twenty dollars for?[/quote]

eBAY rules ... :p

Btw it should take about 3 hours to properly get into the system.

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='dracula']yeah, i paid the extra fee of twenty dollars to make it one of the featured ebay items, so if someone does a search for 'resident evil' then my auction is the first one that shows up in the search

edit wtf, when i do a search for resident evil, my auction doesnt show up?!? :( wtf did i pay twenty dollars for?[/quote]

eBAY rules ... :p

Btw it should take about 3 hours to properly get into the system.[/quote]

yeah, i just got off chat with ebay live help person, he said it can take 6 hours to get properly into the database. hopefully one of you cheapasses wins, if you do i will have to toss in some cheapass goodness.

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']I already putted $1.000, anyone want put higher??

^_--[/quote]

Oh yeah? Well, I'm going to bid $999! :p That'll show you!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']I already putted $1.000, anyone want put higher??

^_--[/quote]

Oh yeah? Well, I'm going to bid $999! :p That'll show you![/quote]

come and get some :cool:

track me down and knock my dick in if i try that onn this

As funny as that is, you might want to get rid of that line so you don't turn off some bidders. Or did the bidding start? Too late to edit maybe.

[quote name='mbstuff']track me down and knock my dick in if i try that onn this

As funny as that is, you might want to get rid of that line so you don't turn off some bidders. Or did the bidding start? Too late to edit maybe.[/quote]

:lol: i didnt even see that

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA'][quote name='Porject D']i am the highest bidder "NOW".[/quote]

and what you'll say now :p[/quote]

oh shit, the princess is in a whole 'nother castle now!

:lol:

$102.50

wtf now ebay pulled the auction.

It was over $300. At least they gave me the fees back.

they guy on ebay live help chat had no idea why they pulled it. I am REALLY not happy with ebay right now.

carte4.jpg

oh i think it was because i said the canada PO would track me down and knock my dick in if i tried to mark it as gift of low value to avoid customs

[quote name='dracula']i got punk'd by ebay

OH yeah i stole the chainsaw pics from

ebgames.com

wtf, they are pulling my acutions for that?[/quote]

eBay has become very strict lately with picture stealing.

God forbid you don't have a digital camera...

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='dracula']i got punk'd by ebay

OH yeah i stole the chainsaw pics from

ebgames.com

wtf, they are pulling my acutions for that?[/quote]

eBay has become very strict lately with picture stealing.

God forbid you don't have a digital camera...[/quote]

ive got a digicam but i cant find my windows ME disc so i cant load the pictures.

i am pretty sure they pulled the auction for the line about the canada PO would track me down and knock my dick in if i tried to list it as gift of low value to avoid customs.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Sucks about your auction.. how come 3 of your listings are in USD and 1 is in British Pounds?[/quote]

for items that didnt get released in europe(for example, the euros never got megaman anniversary for the gamecube, only for the ps2)

and a lot of the time i have european bidders win my auction anyways, and i get bigger bids if i just list it on ebay uk. then again, some items get lower bids bc i list them on ebay UK. so take that for what its worth.

OK just got this email from ebay as to why they pulled the auction, they said that i violated the ebay encouraging system. and gave a link

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/encouraging.html

i am guessing because i was offering a psone that could play japanese imports if the bidding went over $500, that is close to the encouraging of bootlegs? someone must have filed some sort of complaint on me and they just pulled my auction due to that complaint. I REALLY want to sell this package to get some cash for eye surgeory.

[quote name='Scorch']If it doesn't get what you want, i'll do $115 shipped :p[/quote]

Auction is no reserve. So someone on ebay will get it. If it ends at $50, then i sell it for $50(unlikely). If it ends at $800(unlikely, as well) then i get $800.

The suitcases go for about $300 on ebay + shipping. I am selling it with a re4 collectors tin, and re2(gamecube). I would expect somewhere in the neighborhood of $350 to $400 for everthing. I might get less, i might get more, but i need to sell my games to pay for eye surgeory. :cry:

bread's done
Back