WTB: Buying Fallout: NV pre-order codes -- paying XBL MSP

A Gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Got them all. Thanks.
I am looking to pick up a few of the Fallout: New Vegas pre-order codes, just one of each.

Right now, I am offering 800 MSP PLUS 1 month XBox Live Gold for the "Caravan Pack" (Walmart) pre-order code.

Post or PM me if you aren't going to be using yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have obtained the "Mercenary Pack" (Best Buy) pre-order code.

I am still looking for the "Classic Pack" (GameStop), the "Tribal Pack" (Amazon) and the "Caravan Pack" (Walmart).

Post (a message, NOT the code) or PM me if you have one of those codes and want to sell it for MSP.

I got burned buying pre-order codes on eBay because they are specifically marked as non-transferable (indicated on the sheet with the code), and if there are any problems with the transaction (i.e. the code was already used), then there is no recourse for the buyer. Not to mention that these listings tend to get canceled if eBay catches them in time (possibly if some other seller files a complaint?). Sometimes eBay will even 'cancel' the auction after the fact making it impossible to leave negative feedback, or file a claim. Not the Fallout codes specifically, but pre-order codes from other games in the past.

Not to mention I don't have the ca$h... But I do happen to have a few MSP codes that I am willing to part with. ;)

Thanks nateeasy29.

I am still looking for the "Classic Pack" (GameStop) and the "Caravan Pack" (Walmart).

Post (a message, NOT the code) or PM me if you have one of those codes and want to sell it for MSP.

Thanks MudkipCake. The MSP has been PM'd to ya.

I am still looking for the "Caravan Pack" (Walmart) pre-order code.

Post (a message, NOT the code) or PM me if you have one and want to sell it for MSP.

BUMP!

I am still looking for the "Caravan Pack" (Walmart) pre-order code, and since no one was biting, I have sweetened the offer a bit by adding a code for 1 month XBox Live Gold.

Post (a message, NOT the code) or PM me if you have one and want to sell it for MSP.

[quote name='sirNite']are these codes usable for another gamer ? id love to have them...[/QUOTE]
These are one-time-use codes that you enter via the console or xbox.com, similar to Microsoft Points or XBox Live Gold membership codes.

So, if you are asking if you can use the codes I have collected, then no. I already used them.

Edit: I have collected all of the codes now. Thanks.

bread's done
Back