Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright (For 3DS)

KingBroly

CAGiversary!
http://layton-vs-gyakuten.jp/

professor-vs-phoenix-wright-14cbd931e4a29e.jpg

professor-vs-phoenix-wright-04cbd931e2f7b1.jpg

Oh yes.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I've never played a Professor Layton game, so this will be a cross-over in the court-room?[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat. Have long been meaning to check out Layton, but never gotten around to it. I won't be procrastinating about that for much longer, though :p

Their combined logic and deducing skills will literally blow people's heads apart. This has immediately become my most anticipated 3DS game. Professor Layton and the Phoenix Wright series are pretty much exactly what I look for in a handheld experience.

Once again Capcom has a decided to make another crossover we didn't know we wanted. One of the reasons why I refuse to give up on them.

I'm wondering if this game will be canon for both sets of characters. I kinda hope so, I really wanna find out what happened to Maya, but it doesn't really look like Phoenix Wright's Universe. I'm sure Capcom could come up with something, though.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']I'm wondering if this game will be canon for both sets of characters. I kinda hope so, I really wanna find out what happened to Maya, but it doesn't really look like Phoenix Wright's Universe. I'm sure Capcom could come up with something, though.[/QUOTE]

It isn't the Ace Attorney world, but I don't think it's Layton's, either (again, don't know much about Layton):

[quote name='Andriasang']The game's story has Professor Hershel Layton and Phoenix Wright (Ryuichi Naruhodo in the Japanese version) finding themselves in a different world. They come to the medieval city of Labyrinth City, where reality and illusions are intertwined. This strange town is also home to witches, who hide in the shadows, and is a place where magic is real. It has also been home to a number of impossible occurrences of late.

The city is controlled by a villain named Story Teller. The story he writes with his pen becomes reality as the future of the world.

Layton will find himself faced with all new puzzles. As for Phoenix Wright, the person who seeks his help this time has been accused of witch craft.[/quote]

Source: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/10/19/layton_crosses_with_ace_attorney/

Apparently they're using the court suite from AA2. Not bad, but I prefer AA1 myself.

Even still...*swoon*

EDIT: D'awwww

10102002.jpg

Don't laugh at Nick, he doesn't even have a car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad-ass, the 3DS is becoming a dream portable. Mega Man Legends 3, Kid Icarus, and now this? If you dislike the 3DS, there is just no hope for you. :D

They are dumb as hell if they don't bring this over. We haven't even seen the game and stateside fans are already committed to buying a 3DS for this game in specific. It's money ready to be printed.

I wonder how they will put the storyline of Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton together as one as the timeline from those 2 games aren't in the same period. Well, I will wait for more info about this game to come out.

bread's done
Back