anybody want a full run of US Shonen Jump magazine?

DuelLadyS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Posting this here instead of trading becuase, quite frankly, I don't wanna even try mailing these.

Despite my fiance's insistance that it'd be good to keep them, I flat-out don't have room for my Shonen Jump back issues anymore. So, before tossing them outright, I thought I'd see if anyone would care to buy them instead.

I should have the entire US print run, from the Issue 0 freebie preview to today. Some probably still have the free posters/trading cards in them. I don't really have the time to go through 8 years of issues, so no guarantees that I didn't lose one somewhere or which ones would still have their swag.

I'll get 'em boxed up, you have to come pick them up. Entertaining any and all interested parties at this point, since I'm not sure anyone even cares.

edit: Sold, just so everybody knows. I might sell the Shojo Beat run in the future, but right now I want to keep it. (Unless I get a great price, of course ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you a Pm with information regarding the Jumps. off-topic, the things that really gets to me is how Viz is handling the iconic jump publication over here in the US. Not only is it formatted to be like a magazine rather than a Manga, but some of the translation are a bit iffy in that regards too, seeing as how our household is fluent in both language. That and the off-putting fact of a monthly issue rather than the Sunday Jump.

bread's done
Back