The Texas Rangers are choking away the World Series OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
How sweet it is. Never thought I would see this happen. Hopefull my claw and antler shirt gets here before the World Series.

Dedicated to the Uiest little Ugamer!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ugamer_X']Now that you have done this, I will be as loud and in your face as humanly possible if the Rangers bungle the Series.[/QUOTE]

They beat the Yankees and made it to the world series. Everything after beating Tampa has been gravy. Plus they ended the series by striking out that $$$$$$. That is almost enough.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']They beat the Yankees and made it to the world series. Everything after beating Tampa has been gravy. Plus they ended the series by striking out that $$$$$$. That is almost enough.[/QUOTE]

Don't try and downplay it. They're in the Series. This is big time. Trust me, you will not be satisfied at this point unless they win it all. I could understand if they hadn't made it all the way, but they are there now.

I will be relentless.

[quote name='Trakan']Ugamer, more like Ugayer, amirite?[/QUOTE]

Trakan lives in a state that's almost as irrelevant as Puerto Rico.

If the Giants win, I'm pulling for the Rangers because I want to see Cliff Lee get a ring.

If the Phillies win, the Rangers get 0 love.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Trakan lives in a state that's almost as irrelevant as Puerto Rico.[/QUOTE]

simpsonsnelsonhaha21.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He lives in Montana/Wyoming/Idaho?[/QUOTE]

More or less. Almost every place in the northern US that doesn't border an ocean is the same to me.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']More or less. Almost every place in the northern US that doesn't border an ocean is the same to me.[/QUOTE]

Could be worse.

Kansas/Nebraska/Kentucky -- Hell, I always forget Kentucky is a state until flowery posts something.

Astros were the first Texas team to make the World Series!! F the Rangers. Go Phils or Giants for the World Series!!

Kinda random, but has anyone seen Stargate SG-1 and does it have a single story arc that spans over the entire series. Something that each episode is kinda working toward and building upon until the end of the series. Similar to Lost with them trying to get off the Island from Episode 1 and each episode building towards that, or Battlestar Galactica with them trying to find Earth from Episode 1 and each episode building towards that.

[quote name='E_Man']Astros were the first Texas team to make the World Series!! F the Rangers. Go Phils or Giants for the World Series!![/QUOTE]

Sorry your roided up freaks couldn't come through in the clutch and deliver a title.

a) Smokey Bones was great yesterday. Long time since I've been there.

b) Picked up Fallout New Vegas (not from Smokey Bones - From a Gamestop ya dum-dum) and its pretty damn sweet so far. I can see myself getting hopelessly addicted again.

[quote name='dpatel']Kinda random, but has anyone seen Stargate SG-1 and does it have a single story arc that spans over the entire series. Something that each episode is kinda working toward and building upon until the end of the series. Similar to Lost with them trying to get off the Island from Episode 1 and each episode building towards that, or Battlestar Galactica with them trying to find Earth from Episode 1 and each episode building towards that.[/QUOTE]

I stopped watching toward the end, but there are several "major" continuing plotlines (such as the Asgard dealing with the Replicators, finding technology to protect the Earth from invasion by Goa'uld, etc. However, I don't think there's one ultimate story that's reached at the very end of it all, like Lost.

[quote name='crowbb']Yankee fan here. Sucks for me, but good luck to the Rangers, I hope they go all the way. It's been too long for them.[/QUOTE]

If more Yankees fans were like you, I think I'd hate them a little less.

Morning, OTT!

I wanted a Halloween-themed OTT. :whistle2:#

[quote name='dpatel']Kinda random, but has anyone seen Stargate SG-1 and does it have a single story arc that spans over the entire series. Something that each episode is kinda working toward and building upon until the end of the series. Similar to Lost with them trying to get off the Island from Episode 1 and each episode building towards that, or Battlestar Galactica with them trying to find Earth from Episode 1 and each episode building towards that.[/QUOTE]

I've seen some of SG-1, and plenty of the episodes are pretty much stand-alone stories. You don't have to see every episode to get the whole thing.

SG Universe, now, seems to be working towards some sort of plot cohesiveness, among all the space soap opera.

[quote name='Maklershed']a) Smokey Bones was great yesterday. Long time since I've been there.

b) Picked up Fallout New Vegas (not from Smokey Bones - From a Gamestop ya dum-dum) and its pretty damn sweet so far. I can see myself getting hopelessly addicted again.[/QUOTE]

It's like crack...I tell myself I'll only play for an hour so, then it's 3 or more hours later and I'm hesitant to set the controller down.

Yeah and the thing thats really gonna get me, cause it sure did in Oblivion, is that you can pick vegetation and mix it up and make stuff out of it at campfires. Also, more schematics for the workbench and the new ammo bench is just gonna make me waste more time.

So my RB2 disc got a circular scratch it in. Would that have happened from someone moving my 360 while playing it? Or is my 360 like broken and going to scratch everything now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back