Oral-B electric toothbrush 50% off after rebate

anbu-black-ops

CAGiversary!
Oral-B Professional Care Smart Series 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush

http://www.amazon.com/Oral-B-Profes...hbrush/dp/B002HWS9GG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It's 50% off after rebate and ends on oct. 31. Free 2 day shipping!!!

This is a good deal imo. I'm tired of paying alot of money for tooth filing even though I brush and floss everyday. My dentist always tries to sell me those oral b electric toothbrush, and I thought he was just trying to get more money. lol.

This would be my first electric toothbrush and if your like me, who cares (afraid of dentist) more about your teeth, this is a good deal. I always see those people on tv and movies using electric toothbrush, so why not get one I say.

Anyone out there can share their experience using one. Is oral b better than sonicare?

I got the 3000 at Kohls for $80 and used a 30% off coupon to bring the total to $56 OTD. The rebate coupon is stuck to the box so I should at least get $25 back, maybe $40 because the price shows as $80 on the receipt. So I'm looking at $31-$16 out-of-pocket for an electric toothbrush that retails at Walmart for $100.

I've used the Oral-B ones for years and they work great.

Be warned though, these things are like printers and their ink cartridges...the brush heads are expensive. Although lately some generic ones are showing up in stores, but the quality is not as good.

Kohl's really does sell everything don't they? We have the 1000 series, this one just has all the bells and whistles and works just as good.

Just as Husher said though, the replacement heads can be expensive. Luckily though Costco offers coupons on the heads at least once a year. I've seen the heads go on clearance there too when they get too stocked up or a new model comes out.

I just got mine today. That 2 day shipping is fast via fed ex.

The replacement brush is around $25 3 counts in stores. Amazon has them for the same price via 3rd party seller but with 6 replacement brush with free shipping.

Never notice them on Kohl's though since I wasn't interested in this electric toothbrush. Only saw video games and electric shavers.

The package btw comes with a $3 off coupon for your next store purchase on replacement brush heads.

I got the 5000 series for $98 about a month ago. I received my rebate checks a week ago; so it was $49 out of pocket for a top of the line toof brush. This bad boy really leaves your mouf & grill feeling kissably clean ;).

I suggest picking up the Phillips UV Sanitizer also, it's on sale for $13 via 3rd party seller bit shipped via Amazon.com.

Thanks for the tip. I might check it out. Did you order your UV sanitizer from that seller too?

Looks like you got a good deal. $98. I ordered mine around $103. Can't wait to get that 50% rebate. Mailed it yesterday.

Funny when I tried to use it for the first time, I put the toothpaste on it and turned it on. The toothpaste was thrown off. lol. Didn't know I have to turn it on when it's already in my mouth.

:lol: I got mine from some other seller for a few cents cheaper. The seller was Kubas Kristov and it was $12.98. I've used it every night and am kicking myself for not having bought it sooner.

bread's done
Back