Dreamcast - Used Shenmue $3.75 w/ CAG 15, Edge Card, and SAVER @ EBgames.com

[quote name='TheRaven']Anyone order DC games from them before..what are the odds of getting the case and instructions?[/quote]

Not very likely. The only games that they will do this for is GC, Xbox, and PS2 games. But, you might get lucky and they will send it with case and instructions.

[quote name='TheRaven']Anyone order DC games from them before..what are the odds of getting the case and instructions?[/quote]
Shenmue goes in-and-out of stock at Wherehouse.com on a regular basis for $1...The shipping is expensive, but all Wherehouse games that I've dealt with are always complete.

It's hit and miss. I ordered Record of Lodoss War and didn't get it complete.

If you have a local EB B&M do what I do. I usually buy 2 copies and hope one of them comes complete, then I take the other back to the store.

I ordered a used Shenmue from EB about a month ago for about this price. It came mint and complete. I didn't expect it to be such a nice used copy....I guess I got lucky.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If you have never played this game, jump on it. One of my favorites[/quote]

It's one of my favorites too. Yeah, the dialogue gets kind of wierd at times, but the storyline is very cool and definetly makes Shenmue worth a try.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='TheRaven']Anyone order DC games from them before..what are the odds of getting the case and instructions?[/quote]

It's hit and miss. I ordered Record of Lodoss War and didn't get it complete.[/quote]

Ditto, but RE 3 , Sega Jampack and Dino Crisis all came with case and instrurctions.

Soooo..... Who's playing Shenmue 3? Picked up the Steelbook at Best Buy for $30. Was hoping it would still come with the preorder bonus DLC items but it did not, unfortunately.

“EBGames”

DC9-D718-B-C06-D-4-FB8-9-DE5-455-ABDB7-A610.gif

bread's done
Back