Free Preorders for the 1st Episode of Upcoming Back To The Future Game

I believe so. The digital receipt just says "Back to the Future Episode 1" but it gives a serial number like a CD key. This game is going to be on PC + Mac initially, so it's probably for those.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Thanks, hopefully this will come to Xbox live as well.

By the way I saw the vid for the new voice actor for Marty mcfly and he is really good.[/QUOTE]

According to Joystiq.com:

The game will arrive first on the PC and Mac sometime this December, followed shortly thereafter by PS3 and iPad versions. Looks like the Wii and Xbox 360 got the short straws this time

I think it's a problem with Microsoft's Xbox Live policies preventing it, but that's just speculation from other people.

I don't think there's a set release date that's been announced. So, no idea. If I were to guess I'd say maybe Q1-Q2 2011.

[quote name='roymustang']You also can get the first episode for free if you buy the blu-ray trilogy that comes out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Amazon happened to get me the blu-ray set a day early. The insert inside is the exact same code and deal the OP posted. I guess in Dec, or whenever the game comes out, Telltale will send you an email telling you the game is available to download.

Thanks OP! Put in my "order". Not sure if I'll ever play it, but might as well pick up the first episode for free in case I ever do!

bread's done
Back