Resident Evil 2 GAMECUBE low reserve!! 1 DAY left

[quote name='drone8888']Selling these before eBay is flooded with them.

I've had these for a while,... but I picked up replacements this week.
:)

I'll discount the shipping for CAGs.
Thanks.
:)[/quote]

"before they arae flooded".... there is three hundred of them on ebay right now,i think you waited one too many weeks on this.

[quote name='masha']The flood started 2 days ago. You are right on time :lol:[/quote]

JINX! we posted the same thing at the same time.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='masha']The flood started 2 days ago. You are right on time :lol:[/quote]

JINX! we posted the same thing at the same time.[/quote]

Nope. I posted earlier :p ... IKIK "Before" sounded funny..Cracked me up.

I'll bid :arrow: $1 :bouncy: (retracted). Reason: Entered a wrong amount. $0.99 is a correct bid.

[quote name='drone8888']Linked.

Although I did earlier,....

You know it's a conspiracy..... the Resident EVIL mod!!!

:)
Thanks for looking.[/quote]
Your link takes me to My Ebay.

All I get is a link to a list of the items I'm selling, which is fitting, I guess, since I'm selling some (sealed) copies of RE2. My ebay ID is the same as my CAG one, just in case anyone wants to check it out.

If it's this hard to post a correct link, how difficult is it going to be to actually mail the game to the right person?

[quote name='Ebraum']If it's this hard to post a correct link, how difficult is it going to be to actually mail the game to the right person?[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Ebraum']If it's this hard to post a correct link, how difficult is it going to be to actually mail the game to the right person?[/quote]

Well it is drone, please see quote below. :D

bread's done
Back