Fable III crashes Goozex site!

von551

CAGiversary!
So I go on Goozex to add Fable III to my active requests from my watchlist. While I'm in the site refreshing it just freezes up. It's been 15 min now and it's not responding. Can barely get to it's home page, but not watch list. Wow, I guess everyone and their mom is trying to add Fable III to their request list. haha. Oh well, I'll probably buy it soon anyways, won't be available for trade forever.

Update: Finally got it added to request list after 20 min and already a long wait of course...dang!

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Yeah I know, but those usually caters to a smaller demographic.[/QUOTE]

..really? Did you just say that The Sims caters to a small demographic?

Goozex regularly crashes with big releases these days. I also was up trying to get in line for Fable III and ended up 94th in line due to the lag. No biggie. I've got plenty of other things to play.

[quote name='adriley313']there was also Star Wars The force Unleashed 3[/quote]

*checks date*

A..are you from the future?

[quote name='adriley313']Its not worth 1000 points[/QUOTE]
i'd say it is, depending on how much you liked fable 2. theres a lot of diferences (and atm a lot of glitches...) but if you played through fable 2 multiple times you should be able to find the good in it.

i swear its like impossible to get new releases.. i dont think i've received one game even when i add it to my list on release day...

[quote name='MSUHitman']So when does it go active for the new releases? Is it midnight eastern or what?[/QUOTE]

No, for eastern time, it's 1 A.M.

[quote name='adriley313']Its not worth 1000 points[/QUOTE]

Even if not it's kind of moot since most of us trade games right back in after beating them. So who cares what the point value is as long as you trade it back in before the value drops and thus are out nothing but the $1 trade credit and the $2.50 or so to ship it back out.

bread's done
Back