15% Off Select Games at Amazon

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
[IMG-R=1]208[/IMG-R]Use coupon code GAMESAVE at checkout to receive 15% off hundreds of eligible titles. Many are already discounted.

Some of the more interesting items (price includes discount):
:ps3: Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition $38.24
:pc: Sid Meier's Civilization V $38.61
:wii: New Super Mario Bros Wii Special Edition Gift Set $56.94
:wii: Punch-Out!! Amazon.com Exclusive Little Mac Boxing Glove $59.49

iconamazon.gif
15% Off Select Games at Amazon - All Eligible Titles

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!

I may pick up Civ 5, but I never seem to play games on a computer anymore. Starcraft 2 is collecting dust.

[quote name='ohram']Thank Heavens RDR isn't on that list. I literally just bought it five minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Redemption Bundle with John Hillcoat DVD for Xbox 360

is on the list. $59.99 - 15% = $50.99, currently $49.99 w/o the bundle. So you could have got that John Hillcoat DVD for $1 more.

If you have a KMart nearby, you can pick up Castelvania or Enslaved for $39.99 this week. I'd pass on those for this sale if you have that as an option.

Thanks shock but I didn't see anything I wanted.

I clicked through the pages and found Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest on page 23. The first review made me laugh because I would shit my pants if I saw screenshots of the games we have now.

This game is so realistic., November 14, 1999 By A Customer

Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest (Game Cartridge)
I rented this game once, but i decided to renew it three times. I played this game everyday for three weeks with my older brother. The graphics are incredible. It also has the names of the real players. I enjoyed customizing my team for season play. This game belongs on everybody's Christmas wish list.

Successfully used on ModNation Racers for PS3. Already had $5 worth of video game credit, so the total came out to 28.14.

Thanks for the heads up, just grabbed:

Invizimals with PSP Camera: $33.97
Dead Rising 2 (PC): $33.97

and finally grabbed Fable: The Balverine Order (which is a book and isn't part of the deal, BUT at $9.99 can't complain). After the $20 Videogames credit from the Fable III pre-order there (a friend's pre-order, he doesn't have credit card :p)

EDIT: Damnit! I just realized Fable: The Balverine Order is part of Amazon's Buy 3, Get 1 Free on selected Books. And my order changed to "Shipping Soon" almost immediately after making it, so I can't cancel it now, oh well.

[quote name='erequena']Is it me or they jacked up the prices for the sale? I remember Enslaved PS3 selling for 47 or so before this[/QUOTE]

They did. The Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for PS3 from Amazon was $60 before the sale, and is almost $67 now.

Thanks for the heads up OP! I bought Enslaved for $29.xx after the code and a gift cert. Seems like a good price for a game that just came out.

[quote name='Wompdevil']Must...resist...temptation... and wait for Black Friday week. Ugh[/QUOTE]

Just give in, spend now, and don't regret it. As I see it, deals on Black Friday will hardly be as good anyway :p

WTF...the link in the OP AND the direct link to the promo on amazon's videogames page is returning "Your search did not match any products"

It's weird. I can see the banners in Amazon's website, but sometimes when I look thru the list of games that are in this promotion, I get the error mentioned (Your search did not match any products).

mw4e9x.gif

4jujao.png

Maybe they are still setting this up?

[quote name='kodave']Red Dead Redemption Bundle with John Hillcoat DVD for Xbox 360

is on the list. $59.99 - 15% = $50.99, currently $49.99 w/o the bundle. So you could have got that John Hillcoat DVD for $1 more.[/QUOTE]

Don't you dare kick me while I'm down! I can live without the DVD though. I also used a 20 dollar gaming credit, so I don't think I can cancel now.

[quote name='ohram']Don't you dare kick me while I'm down! I can live without the DVD though. I also used a 20 dollar gaming credit, so I don't think I can cancel now.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, you are missing NOTHING by not getting that DVD. I saw it when it aired late night on Fox and it was nothing but some of the early cut scenes in the game edited into a 30 min movie. You can even watch it online at Rockstar's website last time I checked.

[quote name='DarkPGR']They did. The Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for PS3 from Amazon was $60 before the sale, and is almost $67 now.[/QUOTE]

That's from a third party seller. Amazon has it listed at $50, but they'e sold out.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Is Fallout 3 GOTY (PS3) still a buggy mess?[/QUOTE]

Yes unfortunately. I don't think there's been any patches for it and I really doubt there will be.

[quote name='DarkPGR']

They did. The Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for PS3 from Amazon was $60 before the sale, and is almost $67 now.[/QUOTE]

That's from another seller. it's $50 at Amazon but oos. But you can still order it at 15% off. You just have to wait a bit.

[quote name='DarkPGR']

They did. The Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for PS3 from Amazon was $60 before the sale, and is almost $67 now.[/QUOTE]

That's not being sold by Amazon. They never price gouge like that.

[quote name='rainking187']That's from a third party seller. Amazon has it listed at $50, but they'e sold out.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. When I checked the list it was already showing it at $67, never saw it at $50, would've probably grabbed it if I had seen it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's from another seller. it's $50 at Amazon but oos. But you can still order it at 15% off. You just have to wait a bit.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Amazon will be getting more copies. It has been OOS for over a month and other retailers including Gamestop have delisted the game. I am guessing it is about to officially go Greatest Hits and they will probably just re-release the game with the added levels but no 3D glasses.

I'm bummed that Pokemon HeartGold is not listed while SoulSilver is. My son wants HeartGold for his birthday so this would have been perfect, especially having a $10 credit. I wonder why HeartGold is left out of this deal?

because Amazon has sold more HeartGold than SoulSilver? idk. You could just get him SoulSilver, is not like he is very picky, there aren't that many differences (And as a HeartGold owner, I admit the SoulSilver title screen is a LOT cooler).

EDIT: My order has already shipped! Whoa! that was fast!

Was thinking about grabbing Civ5 since it registers on Steam, but I think I'm going to hold off until Black Friday (really hopping it hits $25-30)

NBA Jam and Civ 5 seem to be the most tempting in this group, but I might hold out until something I really want (like Fallout New Vegas on PC, Dead Rising 2 on the 360, and/or Kirby Epic Yarn) gets the same treatment.

Aw they have Fallout 3 GOTY PS3 eligible, I just got that a month ago at full price... hate it when that happens

Also I won't be surprised if every single one of these is cheaper at some point between Black Friday and Christmas

bread's done
Back