I want a 360 too!

Drzap123

CAG Veteran
I recently started going to college 8 hours away from home. I had my nice room, my PS3, 360 and my computer all within a couple steps of each other. For a little bit of extra spending money, I decided that I was going to sell my XBox since most of my friends have PS3's. Now that I am in college, not only do all my dorm friends have 360's, but all the people I meet have them! "I've made an enormous mistake" (Arrested Development). I have been looking around at places to buy a new 360. I was thinking used but dont feel like dealing with all of the problems so I figured that I'll just get a new one. I was looking at it since I NEED Reach and COD Mw2 (soon to be BO), it seems like the Halo Reach edition of the 360 was the best deal, PLUS its got some pretty cool SOUNDS! LOL. The real issue is price, it seems that almost everywhere has it for $399 or more. Then Sams Club has it for $379.99. I was just seeing if this was the best deal or do you think someone will have a promotion with 360's and the new COD?

Thanks for your input, this is my first post!

I know you said you weren't interested in used, but I'm selling my perfectly working xbox 360 with a 120gb hard drive, N wireless adapter with all the wireless controllers and cords for around $200.

I'm just upgrading to the slim and have no use for any of those items, let me know if you might be interested!

bread's done
Back