Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
reserved for previous thread and expired deals
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213827

$10 off Sorcerer’s Apprentice 3 Disk Combo Expired
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 12/07/10. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

$10 off Fantasia Combo Expired
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 12/07/10. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']So hey, that $3 coupon people are finding at TRU -- is that only for TRU or a universal coupon?[/QUOTE]

It's only good for TRU. And you must purchase either a another blu ray or dvd worth at least $14.99 also.

[quote name='neoz']It's only good for TRU. And you must purchase either a another blu ray or dvd worth at least $14.99 also.[/QUOTE]

anybody got a scan of that one????

Is there any other way to get the Toy story coupon? I cant print it from my computer for some reason, and the school's computers wont allow me to install that stupid coupon printing program.

Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='prayformojo']Where are we buying Toy Story 3 on Tuesday, i.e. the best deal?[/QUOTE]
I'm getting it at Best Buy, but only because I wanted the Ironpack.

[quote name='typical guy']Animal, you didn't post the $5 MIR.[/QUOTE]

i will add it tonight when i get home, no need to repost it, i will grab it from the old thread.

[quote name='Jodou']BTW, was there a reason you chose the CostCo icon for the OP? It just throws me every time lol.[/QUOTE]

it is actually the compusa icon, it was just sitting there all unused and whatnot.

[quote name='rangerdanger']Is there any other way to get the Toy story coupon? I cant print it from my computer for some reason, and the school's computers wont allow me to install that stupid coupon printing program.

Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

you can call them and see if they will mail you one, however the only coupon that worked on for me was the three caballeros.

[quote name='gravel']I'm getting it at Best Buy, but only because I wanted the Ironpack.[/QUOTE]

you could return the preorder item but keep the ironpack. thats what i will be doing. i havent bought a disney movie anywhere but toysrus in a couple years. with the exception of the doubledipped steelbooks, and monsters inc/up from target.

[quote name='Animal7390']it is actually the compusa icon, it was just sitting there all unused and whatnot.[/QUOTE]
Lol, they look so damn alike how can you tell? ;)

[quote name='ratchet9']Anyone know if there are any coupons for the DVD only version of TS3?[/QUOTE]None that I'm aware of. The closest thing I can find is a deal at Kroger in my area (central Arkansas) where you get a $6-off coupon for TS3 on DVD or combo pack *IF* you buy it with a 10-pack of Capri Sun *AND* a 5-pack of Kraft mac & cheese. Might be good if you have kids who drink juice and eat mac & cheese all the time, but not for most of us.

[quote name='ratchet9']Anyone know if there are any coupons for the DVD only version of TS3?[/QUOTE]

Check the cvs ad, they have a good deal on the dvd if you need some other stuff there.

So does Vons has a good deal, Buy TS3 DVD or Blu-ray with card (& $8 Blu-ray Manufacturer coupon) and get TS3 Bottle, Macaroni & Cheese & 6-pk of Water Bottles for Free @ Checkout. :D

Well... appears TRU is going to sell TS3 for 34.99 this week, LAME!!! The good thing is I can get my $5 preorder back from the MIR from Campbell's soup, so I only paid $3.88 for BATB. I will stop by TRU just to see if they change the price in store on Tuesday and maybe a preorder for Christmas Carol or Fantasia is available.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Hmmm I wonder if the cashier will allow this TS3 coupon to be used with the TS Box set ??[/QUOTE]Target probably will; they're so flexible that they even accept combo-pack-only coupons on BD-only editions. Other stores are YMMV, though IMO it should be fine as the box set includes the TS3 combo pack.

Coupons.com also features more titles $2 off
Night at Museum 2
Night at museum collection
Horton hears a who
Miracle on 34th street
Christmas carol
Sound of music
Ice age the meltdown
Alvin and the chipmunks
Jingle all the way
Home alone
Pink panther 2
Also
Fantasia 2000 upc:717951008374

[quote name='blissskr']Coupons.com also features more titles $2 off
Night at Museum 2
Night at museum collection
Horton hears a who
Miracle on 34th street
Christmas carol
Sound of music
Ice age the meltdown
Alvin and the chipmunks
Jingle all the way
Home alone
Pink panther 2
Also
Fantasia 2000 upc:717951008374[/QUOTE]

Are these for dvd and bluray or just one or the other?

[quote name='WWEChamp1021']Code for Fantasia Coupon 717951004611[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I have this Pre-Ordered on Amazon with The Sorcerers Apprentice for $50 together, but with this coupon it might be a better deal else where if the price doesn't drop on Amazon soon! I'm sure there will be a coupon for TSA coming soon too.

I just got an email from Redbox regarding their release this week. Toy Story 3 is highlighted and underneath it it says:

"Get $5 off the DVD or Blu-ray purchase of Toy Story 3 when you rent it.* "

What does this even mean? How do we get $5 off?

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Does the TOY STORY 3 coupon for $8 from Disney, also have a code that works with online orders aka Amazon?[/QUOTE]

nope they never work online. Only in store

Morning, guys! Was just printing my TS3 coupon-- Fantasia's is up now also --- "Fantasia 2-Movie Collection $10 Upgrade Offer" Disney reward special offers. Need a valid UPC from DVD or VHS-- I used the one from my three DVD set. It worked.

Updated coupons from Coupons.com -- I've never seen them have this many....

$2 off these
Night at the Museum Collection on BLU-RAY™!
Horton Hears A Who! on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
A Christmas Carol on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
Miracle on 34th Street on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
Alvin and The Chipmunks on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
Jingle All The Way on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
Ice Age: The Meltdown on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
The Sound of Music DVD+BLU-RAY™ Combo!
Home Alone on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
MAC AND ME or Little Monsters on DVD
Pink Panther 2 on BD + DVD Combo

$5 off these
Robocop Trilogy on Blu-ray™
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang BD + DVD Combo

**Missed seeing that someone had posted this list earlier-- but did answer the question about what the coupons were for... :) ***

I think I will print all the coupon,com stuff in hopes that I can use them on black Friday to combine with some good sales.

[quote name='Gorge']I just got an email from Redbox regarding their release this week. Toy Story 3 is highlighted and underneath it it says:

"Get $5 off the DVD or Blu-ray purchase of Toy Story 3 when you rent it.* "

What does this even mean? How do we get $5 off?[/QUOTE]

Is there a link you could post for this? i went to redbox.com and did not see any indication of a coupon. Thanks!

Awesome. Just like the coupons for Toy Story 1 and 2, the coupon printer only spits out a blank page at me when I try to print it. Same thing for a friend of mine, he tried to print it - blank page. I've used both of my chances to print it. This is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back