PC Lego Harry Potter $13.90 PS3 Sonic Unleashed PS3 Resident Evil 5 $14.90 @ gogamer

jon714

CAGiversary!
Gogamer has some very hot deals on this madness.
Dirt Cheap shipping $2.99 for 1 game, $4.99 for 2 games, and $5.99 for 3 games. Free upgrade to Priority shipping with 3 or moe units.

Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII $21.90 - Subscriber Special - Deal is over -
PC Lego Harry Potter 1-4 $13.90
PC Wolfenstein $11.90 - SOLD OUT
PC Age of Mythology Gold $6.90
PC Arcanum $9.90
PC Warhammer Dawn of War II $9.90
PC Napoleon War $12.90
PC Front Mission Evolved $29.90
PC Sims 3 Gold $39.90
PC Sims 3 Late Night $30.90 - SOLD OUT
PC Sims 3 Fast Lane $15.90
PC Silent Hunter 5 $10.90
PS3 Nier $26.90
PS3 Resident Evil 5 $14.90
PS3 Katamari Forever $15.90
PS3 Sonic Unleashed $15.90
PS3 Lost Planet 2 $16.90
PS3 Dragon Age Ultimate Collection $52.90
Xbox 360 Nier $26.90
Xbox 360 Fable III $54.90
Xbox 350 Dragon Age Ultimate Collection $52.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Todd33']Is PC Lego harry Potter a Steamworks game?[/QUOTE]

Why would you want to play on Steam?

[quote name='jon714']Why would you want to play on Steam?[/QUOTE]

A lot of people prefer that way because once you buy it, it nicely adds to your game library where you can play it anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. No hassle on inserting DVD's or switching between games.
Plus, they never break.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']A lot of people prefer that way because once you buy it, it nicely adds to your game library where you can play it anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. No hassle on inserting DVD's or switching between games.
Plus, they never break.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's not a bad idea if you travel a lot, but i'm still not a fan of steam.

tip: that's not a deal on Age of Mythology Gold. I got it for that same price at Best Buy a couple of months ago with no special deal whatsoever.

[quote name='DarkPGR']tip: that's not a deal on Age of Mythology Gold. I got it for that same price at Best Buy a couple of months ago with no special deal whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Age of Mytholog Gold is $14.38 at Amazon, not available online at bestbuy.

[quote name='halomaster']Looks like OP had a typo, because Age of Mythology Gold is $6.90, and if I can't confirm a deal online i'm not going to spend gass driving around town looking for a deal.
[/QUOTE]

My bad, the price has been fixed.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It is a good price on LEGO HP, but I'm still holding out for a good price on console for easier co-op.[/QUOTE]

That would be nice, except I don't think that will happen until sometime next year. I love PC gaming just the same.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']If I ever heard a concrete release date on LEGO Clone Wars, I'll know when to expect a drop to 19.99 :][/QUOTE]

Probably right

bread's done
Back