Auctions have ended!

Thanks Rig for all those bids. :D

And Scorch, most of them are crap, IMO. But Shenmue is great (missing disc 3 and manual), Soul Calibur is disc-only and so is Crazy Taxi. I'm just clearing out Dreamcast games that aren't complete or not worthy in my collection. ^_^ I don't even know why I'm bad-mouthing my own auction.. :|

[quote name='Javil']Would you be willing to let me do local pickup if I win any of these auctions? I live over in Clovis. :)[/quote]

Sure. Not only will you get a $3 discount, but since it's a local pick-up, shipping costs will be waivered.

I was looking at the description for your auction for Karaoke Revolution 1 & 2 and found this:

Warnings
Realistic Blood, Realistic Violence, Strong language, Suggestive Themes

Wow. I need.

[quote name='fivecardstud']I was looking at the description for your auction for Karaoke Revolution 1 & 2 and found this:

Warnings
Realistic Blood, Realistic Violence, Strong language, Suggestive Themes

Wow. I need.[/quote]

:lol:

All of my items are ending in less than one day.

Wow I was looking for Karaoke 1 and 2, but that is a lot ish ^^. You got some cool items wish it ended like a month later XP. So here's a small bump!

Yeah, I don't know why my Karaoke Revolution 1&2 auction is up that high...maybe I should start picking up extra copies of both these games at my local video game retailers and resell them on eBay. :twisted:

[quote name='beerguy961']I just bumped your FFCC auction up to $16. At that price, whoever bought it can have it.[/quote]

Sweet! Thanks!

All auctions are ending in 20-50 minutes.

Holy Hell, that's a royal blow! I was about to snipe the Klonoa auction, but I guess my Internet time was wrong and I missed it. I won't cry... I won't cry... :shock:

bread's done
Back