Ipod Touch 3G or 4G?

Huggybear1688

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
I am buying a touch in the next few days, for people with experience with both 3g and 4g which one would you recommend and why, keep in mind I plan to jailbreak and not sure if jailbreak for 4g is stable enough yet so lmk about that as well. Thanks for any help

Like what, iOS4.xx makes the 3G and 4G virtually identical except for the camera. Though the camera is nice for the better looking women at the gym, takes good spy pics.

p.s. I have a 3G 32GB that I'm looking to sell. Two cases, a bunch of screen protectors and all original items other than headphones included. I bought an iPhone so I don't need it anymore. PM if interested

Looking at a 3GS becomes a pain once you've seen the screen on the iPhone 4, so I assume the same goes for the iPod Touch.

[quote name='nasum']Like what, iOS4.xx makes the 3G and 4G virtually identical except for the camera. Though the camera is nice for the better looking women at the gym, takes good spy pics.

p.s. I have a 3G 32GB that I'm looking to sell. Two cases, a bunch of screen protectors and all original items other than headphones included. I bought an iPhone so I don't need it anymore. PM if interested[/QUOTE]

ygpm

bread's done
Back