Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (360)$19.99 (PS3) $18.70 (Wii) $19.18 at Amazon FSS

Good price, but I could never recommend this for more than a party rental. It feels the same, but lacks the appeal of any Mario Kart game out there.

great game, easily worth the $30 i paid for it! just keep in mind there are glitchy achievements. highly recommended to have a back up save file, which allowed for me to get all 1000 GS in the end.

I'm hoping this will be $10 in November or December like many Sega games have been. I'm sure it's worth $20, but I'm not in a rush to play it.

Whenever you choose to buy it you shouldn't regret it. It certainly has franchise potential and I sure as heck enjoy playing it.

Fun game, but once I 1000'd it I never looked back.

Worked my ass off to get that done during the Gamestop 7 day rental too. Worth it though.

[quote name='frpilot']xbox version has banjo and kazooie exclusive character.[/QUOTE]

Plus avatars! So yeah, the 360 version wins IMO.

Got the Wii version for $13 from GameFly a month ago.

It's pretty good. It's definitely nothing more than a wannabe Mario Kart clone, and I play MK more than I do this, but it's pretty fun and pretty decent.

bread's done
Back