Remember, Remember the OTT of November

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JCally']I just found my old original Jock Jams cd... good times are sure to follow[/QUOTE]
heyott.png

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got a haircut you guys[/QUOTE]
using this as a template please update it to show us your new haircut as accurately as possible. please thank you.
jfd.png

Amazon is the best! They still haven't sent the Dead Rising 2 avatar code so they sent an additional $10 credit for the delay, and now I just got a code worth 50% off MvC3...just locked in my pre-order for $28.99 and it includes a $10 VGC. :bouncy:

Johnny looks clean.

Some drunk old lady said I looked like Matt Damon once. It made me sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I lived in a large city and could walk to the corner pub and get intoxicated.

Only hitch is I would need money to drink but if I lived in a place like that I would already be loaded.

Lincecum got robbed of the MVP.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Chill out flowery. Just go work retail or some shit.[/QUOTE]

Shut your fucking face.

Well your parents are right! Shit, remember when I worked for $7.75 an hour? I didn't do it because I wanted to, but because I had to. Just look for something better while you work for shit. It's all about the cash flow.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well your parents are right! Shit, remember when I worked for $7.75 an hour? I didn't do it because I wanted to, but because I had to. Just look for something better while you work for shit. It's all about the cash flow.[/QUOTE]

Don't make me strangle you through your computer monitor. Just let me bitch and feel worthless.

fuck that. That's for pussies and $$$s. Get off your cratered ass and just get to work! Sitting around whining about being unemployed will not make the panties fall down. Chicks will still bang a dude who works at Target.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']fuck that. That's for pussies and $$$s. Get off your cratered ass and just get to work! Sitting around whining about being unemployed will not make the panties fall down. Chicks will still bang a dude who works at Target.[/QUOTE]

Really? I've been working there for 3 months and haven't gotten squat.

[quote name='JStryke']Really? I've been working there for 3 months and haven't gotten squat.[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't say you wouldn't have to hook some scabby chick up with some stolen cold medicine first, but whatever.

Sucks to see the Rangers not pull through, but they are setup to continue to compete for years to come. Hopefully they go and get Johnson and resign Lee. They have a young team and their farm system is one of the best in baseball.

It sucks that Lee and the 2-5 hitters just didn't have it this series.

Had my first double double animal style. Got some bad heartburn right now but not even that can ruin watching the Giants win the WS.

[quote name='TheRock88']Had my first double double animal style. Got some bad heartburn right now but not even that can ruin watching the Giants win the WS.[/QUOTE]

Uh what!? You've been in Cali for how long... and you're now having a double double animal style?

Not only is it good, JFD, it's good for you.

It has Electrolites.

But be careful, if you drink too much of it, you'll get fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back