MVP BASEBALL 2005 $20 at amazon

Wow, that's a great price for this game! I'm about 40 games into my dynasty and loving it. At this price (or any price!), I definitely suggest picking it up....even you ESPN fans.

Only Xbox and Gamecube versions are $19.99 NOT THE PS2 version (WHICH of course I would've got)....Should edit your header of your post to reflect that.......

[quote name='lurknomore']actually, sears has the same deal i believe....check the sears thread.[/quote]
Can you give me a llink to the sears thread. I couldn't find it through the search feature. Thanks!

[quote name='cash206'][quote name='lurknomore']actually, sears has the same deal i believe....check the sears thread.[/quote]
Can you give me a llink to the sears thread. I couldn't find it through the search feature. Thanks![/quote]

I'll see if I can find it, but I remember reading it in someone's thread. I'll post a link if I can find it.

edit: I must have mis-remembered it. It's not a Sears deal, but a TRU deal. Check TubTub's thread on the upcoming TRU mailer. All versions of MVP for $19.99. I'm content with my ESPN 2k5.

bread's done
Back