Various Blus $4.99 to $9.99 on bestbuy.com

oh, DO want the new Rambo. Gonna send amazon a lower price thingy.

EDIT: This is the second or third time I've tried to find it on amazon. I can not find it anywhere on there!

I am not looking through all that crap, but just from the first page:
3:10 to Yuma is a good price for a good movie

It also appears (by the graphic) that Stargate 15th Anniversary Blu-ray is 9.99.
That is a pretty decent price as that disc is 13.99 on Amazon and I have not seen it down to 9.99 ever. The lowest I've seen was 11.99 when it was released on Amazon...which I feel was a fluke because I have never seen it that low again on Amazon.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Leaves of grass for $9.99 is notable though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I didn't know what to expect but grabbed it as a blind buy because of Norton, I really dug it.

I'm surprised none of you have noted the crazy shipping cost... $10 for 3 movies...

Did store pickup and got Leaves of Grass, Stargate, and 28 Weeks Later. Trusting you guys on LoG... Never heard of it, but it sounded ok lol. I do like Edward Norton.

[quote name='Darknuke']I'm surprised none of you have noted the crazy shipping cost... $10 for 3 movies...

Did store pickup and got Leaves of Grass, Stargate, and 28 Weeks Later. Trusting you guys on LoG... Never heard of it, but it sounded ok lol. I do like Edward Norton.[/QUOTE]

If it means anything, the trailer made me LOL harder than most comedies I've seen lately.

[quote name='token2k6']what's the word on that stargate? is it the version to get??[/QUOTE]

If its the 15th anniversary like the graphic suggests...then yes, it is the version to get. I believe it is the most recent transfer (which is different than the original Blu-ray release) and you get both the theatrical and extended editions of the movie. So yes! Get it!

thanks cd4rulez! I know there was some talk about it a while back, but I couldn't remember the specifics..I may definitely end up getting it now :)

It's a remastered version of Stargate? I remember Stargate blu being considered one of the worst transfers available.

All these are available in store too. I was just there and saw all of these. Crank 2 and Transporter 3 for $9.99 each with Digital Copy FTW.

bread's done
Back