[DEAD] Playstation Move/Sports Champions bundle w/ $25 bonus AMEX Pass - $79.99 at GS

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gamestop has a new coupon code that takes $20 off a $99 purchase. Use it, and the Playstation Move bundle drops down to $79 before taxes. Plus this qualifies for a bonus $25 on an AMEX Pass. See the product page for more details.

Apply code: 99SAVE20 (and SAVER for free shipping)

Playstation Move Bundle

This works on other stuff too of course, but I thought this was a pretty good deal.

Bonus!

productDetails.aspx
More details

• $25 dollar bonus opportunity
Purchase a PlayStation MOVE bundle or MOVE Motion Controller at GameStop by November 30th to receive a promotion code for a $25 dollar bonus opportunity. To receive the $25 bonus you must order the new PASS Card from American Express, the new prepaid reload Card parents give to teens, by December 31st. Visit www.americanexpress.com/passmove for more information and to order a PASS today. Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last. US customers only. Offer not valid in California, Arkansas, New Hampshire and Vermont.

Online Customers: A code and instructions on how to receive your $25 bonus will be emailed within 2 business days.

In-Store Pickup / Store Customers: A code and instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crzyboy88']So is this essentially Move for $55?[/QUOTE]

No. You have to sign up for this AMEX PASS thing which might be more hassle than its worth. You sign up, fund it, receive it, refill it, and then wait for $25 to credit to it. Then you have to remember to cancel it before its $4 a month next year.

I think there are actually better deals for the AMEX Pass out there anyway - I remember seeing one for $50.

No option for in-store shipping, wtf?

After tax+shipping, this comes out to $90, which isn't as good, but is still a $10 savings.

[quote name='Barnolde']No option for in-store shipping, wtf?

After tax+shipping, this comes out to $90, which isn't as good, but is still a $10 savings.[/QUOTE]

Remember to use the code SAVER for free shipping. Not sue if your total was with that factored in or not.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Remember to use the code SAVER for free shipping. Not sue if your total was with that factored in or not.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Took off a few bucks, now it's $86.

Now I just gotta wait for this AMEX deal. It doesn't seem like too much of a hassle.

I've been contemplating a Move bundle lately. Are there any good games to play with it right now? If not, I don't mind waiting. All I know of is RE5 and Heavy Rain, beaten both of them and don't have a desire to play them anymore. Oh, and MAG, but I don't play on PSN.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I've been contemplating a Move bundle lately. Are there any good games to play with it right now? If not, I don't mind waiting. All I know of is RE5 and Heavy Rain, beaten both of them and don't have a desire to play them anymore. Oh, and MAG, but I don't play on PSN.[/QUOTE]

The included game Sports Champions is pretty good from what I hear. If you're into golf you might like John Daly's Prostroke golf. If you like rail shooters you'll want Time Crisis Razing Storm (4 games in 1). There's also a neat block game on PSN called "Tumble" that has gotten good reviews.

Most of the good stuff are coming next year though like LBP2, KZ3, InFamous 2, etc..

thanks op.
Went ahead and ordered it with the coupon and saver. Used my $90 GC so I got like 30 cents left on it.
Hope this Amex thing doesn't suck.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The included game Sports Champions is pretty good from what I hear. If you're into golf you might like John Daly's Prostroke golf. If you like rail shooters you'll want Time Crisis Razing Storm (4 games in 1). There's also a neat block game on PSN called "Tumble" that has gotten good reviews.

Most of the good stuff are coming next year though like LBP2, KZ3, InFamous 2, etc..[/QUOTE]

and Sorcery

In the fine print on that website it "Purchase a PlayStation MOVE bundle or MOVE Motion Controller at GameStop by November 30th to receive a promotion code for a $25 dollar bonus opportunity."

Anyone got any discount codes for the $49.99 controller in case anyone just needs an extra one?

[quote name='ssjmichael']The included game Sports Champions is pretty good from what I hear. If you're into golf you might like John Daly's Prostroke golf. If you like rail shooters you'll want Time Crisis Razing Storm (4 games in 1). There's also a neat block game on PSN called "Tumble" that has gotten good reviews.

Most of the good stuff are coming next year though like LBP2, KZ3, InFamous 2, etc..[/QUOTE]

Awesome, may have to pick me one up then after all. Thanks man!

Tempting... wish I didn't have to mess with the Amex pass to get the full deal, if it was just a gamestop credit I'd be all over it. Guess I'll see what amazon's deal on it is in 5 hours.

In for 1 gonna trade in madden 11 which i haven't played in forever and bring the price down to $56. plus the gift card. good deal i do have amazon prime though so maybe i should wait? nah unless the deal goes up before gamestop opens in 45 minutes. can i do instore pick up with this deal?

[quote name='el swordo']...can i do instore pick up with this deal?[/QUOTE]
Nope... when added to your Cart it clearly says you can't

[quote name='nubirdman']It's back in stock, but it's saying the code isn't valid. WTF!?[/QUOTE]
Maybe the code was limited to so many uses before it expired or it was glitched(like the last code that was taking money off of the Move/Sports Champions bundle) and now they 'fixed it'.

EDIT: I just tried the code with the Move bundle using both CAPS and lower case for the word SAVE and it said it was an invalid code both times.

[quote name='sundrop']gamestop now has it listed as a console and the coupon will not work with the move bundle[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats terrible. Looking for some sort of non-$100 pricetag on this. Ideas?

[quote name='nubirdman']Yeah, thats terrible. Looking for some sort of non-$100 pricetag on this. Ideas?[/QUOTE]
Buy a couple newer release titles you've wanted to play? It'd be like paying MSRP for one and getting 30% off the next one.

OR

Buy a bunch of older games you've wanted to play for a while now and get up to $99 that way.

When I saw the deal was dead I panicked. I had Move in my cart with the coupon maybe two hours ago and didn't pull the trigger.
But lo and behold, the discount was still applied. So while I was wishy-washy earlier, I pulled the trigger this time.

...and now my invoice doesn't show the discount at all, so I guess I'm canceling it.

bread's done
Back