Dance Central plus Kinect launch goodies

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
For everyone who picked up a Kinect or is planning to in the near future, we have a treat: arguably the second best game (after Kinectimals): Harmonix' Dance Central. Plus we have some fun purple Kinect wristbands, a couple of window clings and assortment of stickers.

dancecentral_boxfront%5B1%5D_3.png
photo%201_1.jpg

Enter for yourself or a family member. And tell your friends - if they win, they'll totally let you come over to play! (And the more who enter, the better chance we'll have to unlock big prizes for the busy gamer community!)

Quite a prize pack, so you'll have an extra week to enter - until 6p Pacific on Wednesday, Nov. 17:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2010/11/free_stuff_friday_-_dance_cent.html

Best of luck!

Neat giveaway! Dance Central is probably the only Kinect game I'm interested in, but I don't think I'll be purchasing one any time soon. Plus I already won Tales of Legendia :p Friendly bump for a great site!

Sorry, mathman - our hosting provider had a fiber line cut by a construction worker. Took a few hours to get the site back Friday! Freaked us out when the host's own Web site wouldn't load so we could check server status. Anyway, all is good now. You can enter now.

Just posted Busy Gamer Podcast 55 which features our Kinect setup experience, some game play (including in-game audio) from Dance Central and other launch titles Kinectimals and Kinect Sports. Give it a listen!

Entered, pumped for a chance to win DC - just got Kinect and I'm enjoying it, but I wanted DC just couldn't buy it yet. Tweeted as well.

No new Free Stuff Friday this week - this one runs to next Wednesday (Nov. 17). If we're going to giveaway a $50 title we paid for, we're going to have to make it count!

Please enter and tell everyone you know to enter. Our hope is to continue doing this with nice prizes we DON'T have to pay for. Otherwise? We might have to stop.

Has everyone entered who wants to win Dance Central? I somehow doubt it!

This week's Busy Gamer Podcast has more tips including what could cause you to get a low score in Dance Central and how to calibrate Kinect for better responsiveness. Give it a listen for some great game audio clips and commentary!

I'd like to enter just to win on of the stickers, but I'm never that lucky; even less to win Dance Central. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back