25-50% off (digital) BioWare Titles w/ Purchase of BioWare Points @ EAStore

Not bad, but having to buy BioWare points I think might hurt the deal a bit. Of course, if you're into buying BioWare points anyway or were going to anyway, I guess this is a great deal.

Yeah, decent way to get Mass Effect 2 and some DLC but sadly you have to buy more points to get all the mission DLC (Kasumi, Overload, and Shadow Broker).

[quote name='warreni']I'd jump on this to use points for DLC for these games but I already own all the games in question.[/QUOTE]

Same here :(

Sadly I first read the email as getting the points for 25 or 50% off themselves. Doh. I already own all the games, would have stocked up on points for dragon age 2 or some dlc i'm missing.

Doh I was reading that wrong, I was hoping it was 25-50% off points :(. I already own all the games, but I am missing most of the DLC, but unlike steam or regular retail, all DLC gets 0% discounts especially when they use these stupid point things.

[quote name='Vegan']Do you need Bioware points to buy DLC for Steam versions?[/QUOTE]

I don't know whether the DLCs work with the Steam version, but I guess they would. You can't buy them through the Steam store, so, yes, the only way to get them is with Bioware points.

Looks like you can by the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on Steam, which includes the expansion and all 9 content packs. Handy if you don't want to deal with keeping track of piecemeal DLC.

This is NOT currently offered for Mass Effect 2, though.

bread's done
Back