Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views

Twitter @KmartGamer

UPC List (For stores to verify Stock):

Coming soon

Kmart Savings Coupon Survival Guide:

ALWAYS CHOOSE RECEIPT, NOT EMAIL, FOR COUPONS. STORES WILL REJECT EMAIL COUPONS GENERALLY AND I HAVE NO ABILITY TO HELP PUSH THEM THROUGH DUE TO FRAUD ISSUES.

• Coupons with different barcodes can be stacked but coupons with the same barcode cannot be stacked
    • Example #1 Halo Reach $25 coupon and Dead Rising 2 $20 coupon can be used on one purchase
    • Example #2 Halo Reach $25 coupon and another Halo Reach $25 coupon cannot be used on one purchase
  • Using a coupon on an item with another coupon offer will not stop the new coupon from printing out
  • The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax
  • Generally speaking, Kmart Savings Coupons are valid for 45 days unless otherwise noted
  • They print off on a second receipt at checkout and are available at all Kmart locations.
    • Always check that you have been given your coupon!
  • Sometimes the coupons are valid only for specific platforms or products which are called out specifically on the coupon and advertising vehicle.
  • Multiple coupons will print out at check out, you do not have to do each on separate transactions
    • The exception is when you expect multiple coupons for multiple items from the same promo - in that case, they need to be rung up separately. For example, the $10 for any Wii/DS game promo will only work once per transaction.
  • Gaming coupons are valid on Points/Live/PSN Cards unless otherwise stated in the promotion
  • We do not offer rainchecks on items with coupons.
  • Gaming coupon offers that are in ad are actually available in all locations, even non-circular areas
  • There is a delay in the activation of the coupon until the following Sunday
    • For example, buy Dead Rising 2 and get a $20 Gaming coupon on Tuesday, the code will not be effective until that Sunday.
  • They are currently not able to be redeemed online
  • Coupons are only redeemable at Kmart
  • There are no limit to coupons issued in store. Stores do not "run out" of them. If the item is instock and is part of a coupon promotion it will print
Following is the standard language on the gaming coupons:

$XX off regular, sale or clearance priced
gaming purchase in-store of $XX or more (before
taxes and after other discounts have been applied)
in a single transaction. Limit 1 of this coupon
barcode redeemable per transaction. Coupon can be
used with other gaming coupons in the same
transaction. Savings for combined coupons cannot
exceed pre-tax gaming purchase. Not valid on Buy
One, Get One events; non-merchandise; federal or
state regulated items; prior purchases; if acquired
from a non Sears Holdings-approved channel; if
reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any
other use constitutes fraud. Coupon value applied
and pro-rated across all qualifying items; including
qualifying items purchased in addition to the
minimum requirements or limits and will be deducted
from any refund. Cash value 1/20 of a cent. Valid at
all Kmart store locations.

If a store does not comply to the below rules please refer them to the below contact information for verification. Please do not use the phone number for customer service issues as I may miss your message. Email is always best.

Josh Deane
Senior Buyer - Video Games
Phone: 847-286-1230

Follow Kmartgamer on Pebble for up to date info

Kmart.com Gaming Coupons:

• You must have a Kmart.com login user name and be logged in while purchasing a game with a coupon promotion.
  • Redemption periods echo the advertised instore redemption dates
  • To use a coupon you must be logged into your account
  • The coupon appears as an automatic discount upon your next gaming transaction. It is not emailed to you.
MyGopher FAQ (Store Pick-up and Delivery):

Shop Your Way Rewards FAQ:

Always feel free to copy me on any correspondence with SYWR via email to keep me in the loop.

https://www.shopyourwayrewards.com/cp/faqs_anon.aspx

For questions about the Shop Your Way Rewards program or to change your communication preferences:

Phone: 1.800.991.8708
8AM-11PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays. Disponible en español
Postal Mail:
Shop Your Way Rewards Customer Relations
PO Box 365
Dodgeville, WI 53595
E-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]"

Store Notes:

• Stores are completely within their rights to limit purchase quantities.
  • Digital copies of coupons are being rejected across the chain
  • If a store rejects the blog please point them to the national circular that advertises the blog each week for special offers. Always feel free to contact me directly as well.
  • PSN and XBLA Points Cards are often incorrectly merchandised in the Gift Card rack at many stores and not in the gaming section as they should.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='radioactivez0r']Excited to find out about the Epic Mickey CE Bonus Offer[/QUOTE]
$30 gaming coupon on the CE, $20 on the standard.

That's a hot deal on the Epic Mickey. Plus considering the Epic Mickey offer box coupons.

EDIT: Also, just in case you weren't aware, you can close your thread on your own. If you edit the OP, and click on "Go Advanced" there will be a checkbox with that option.

What do you mean "I have created the offer to go from Nov. 14th through Nov. 24th.", that those are the dates the coupon will print out?

Congrats on the new thread SHC, very impressive and very well deserved.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']
EDIT: Also, just in case you weren't aware, you can close your thread on your own. If you edit the OP, and click on "Go Advanced" there will be a checkbox with that option.[/QUOTE]

Post a link to this thread, them immediately close the thread as FOS said. That way, the very last post on the old one will point people here.

Random question

Are the cases meant to be arranged in a specific manner? (other then separated cases for platforms?)
Asking because I can sometimes spot alot of new(er) releases between others.

And then sometimes I can see some old games up front. It makes it hard to try to find stuff, combined with the employees not searching(who can blame them).

[quote name='Jodou']So, how about leaking that BF ad. . .[/QUOTE]
Kind of surprised it hasn't been yet actually.

[quote name='foreinter']The retail price for Apache Air Assault is 49.99. The $30 coupon is big discount.[/QUOTE]
Huge :)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']That's a hot deal on the Epic Mickey. Plus considering the Epic Mickey offer box coupons.[/QUOTE]
This. My god. That's an amazing offer.

So Josh, now that you've released the Epic Mickey offer (completely awesome, by the way... I might have to end up getting the CE, because that would mean SMAS 25th would be free.... oh my god), when will we find out the DKCR offer?

So Josh, now that you've released the Epic Mickey offer (completely awesome, by the way... I might have to end up getting the CE, because that would mean SMAS 25th would be free.... oh my god), when will we find out the DKCR offer?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Kind of surprised it hasn't been yet actually.[/QUOTE]
It's an odd year; many ads MIA this late in the game.

Oh and it's not called the Sears Tower anymore. You even live there, for shame.

[quote name='Altanis']This. My god. That's an amazing offer.

So Josh, now that you've released the Epic Mickey offer (completely awesome, by the way... I might have to end up getting the CE, because that would mean SMAS 25th would be free.... oh my god), when will we find out the DKCR offer?[/QUOTE]
I'm still trying to sweeten the DKR offer actually.

[quote name='Jodou']It's an odd year; many ads MIA this late in the game.

Oh and it's not called the Sears Tower anymore. You even live there, for shame.[/QUOTE]
It will always be the Sears Tower, Willis who?

so is everything gonna be shop your rewards points now or are we still doing coupons?

and will there be another preorder coupon deal incoming like fonv and mickey?
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It will always be the Sears Tower, Willis who?[/QUOTE]
and i still say comiskey park

So you're telling me I'm getting Epic Mickey for (effectively) $20? I was gonna use the coupon on something else but this is very tempting.

How limited will the CEs be? Like the Hardened Edition?

[quote name='shosh']so is everything gonna be shop your rewards points now or are we still doing coupons?

and will there be another preorder coupon deal incoming like fonv and mickey?

and i still say comiskey park[/QUOTE]
Coupons are still the primary method. No upcoming plans for another pre order offer that is really not a pre order offer :)

Any idea if/when the PC version of Black Ops will be reflecting the deal online and/or should i try phoning an order in and will those reps be aware of the 25000 points if i do?

[quote name='confoosious']So you're telling me I'm getting Epic Mickey for (effectively) $20? I was gonna use the coupon on something else but this is very tempting.

How limited will the CEs be? Like the Hardened Edition?[/QUOTE]
Definitely not limited like Hardened. Not a ton coming in, but definitely a few per store.

[quote name='qwerty1']Any idea if/when the PC version of Black Ops will be reflecting the deal online and/or should i try phoning an order in and will those reps be aware of the 25000 points if i do?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure of the timing, the best way is to buy it and email me the order number and I'll work on a gift card.

[quote name='Jav0r']Any deals coming up for Kinect games alone ?[/QUOTE]
My deal for launch definitely exceeded expectations. We will have a Kinect offer on the games but I do not have the timing set yet.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm still trying to sweeten the DKR offer actually.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me. I'm already committed to buying it from Kmart, but any offers would be the icing on the cake.

man, have we got this op on salary yet? i sincerely hope some of my money goes to him for this never ending deal train lol.

[quote name='Xanctakhe']What do you mean "I have created the offer to go from Nov. 14th through Nov. 24th.", that those are the dates the coupon will print out?

Congrats on the new thread SHC, very impressive and very well deserved.[/QUOTE]
Correct sir, those are the dates it will print out.

Don't want to crash CAG again! Had to start a new one. Here's hoping that half the posts aren't horror stories. Perhaps wishful thinking :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Kind of surprised it hasn't been yet actually.[/QUOTE]

Josh, how about you giving some leaks of Black Friday deals? I originally plan to buy NFS hot pursuit at Kmart but might bite it on Target since it's only $35.

[quote name='foreinter']Josh, how about you giving some leaks of Black Friday deals? I originally plan to buy NFS hot pursuit at Kmart but might bite it on Target since it's only $35.[/QUOTE]
We have it at the same price as well.

okay, like i said yesterday the guy told me they had about 20 copies and that there was going to be a line, so me i go at opening( and there was no one there). Buy COD and DA.UE used 30 dollar coupon everything came out fine but didnt get my patch just didnt have time to ask was in a hurry to go to work.

So i think about going after work which i do and check the COD section and there are more like 30 games left on both sides. no biggy just felt kinda stupid picking it up at 8am kinda risking my job, but thats my fault. So i go again later tonight and wait for the guy to get paged and he took about 15 min" experience was about 45 min total and a pain" so i get the two games i wanted COD and Borderlands and i had seen a box(while waiting for the guy) with a bunch of different games in it like GTA and just dance and see the patches at the very bottom.

SO i ask the guy about the patches and he knows nothing about it and checks the ad and says they dont have any or didnt get any, doesn't know about it period. So i tell him to check my rewards card and i wanted to use 20 bucks from it, and he didnt know how to do it so he goes and checks, but before he goes i tell him if i can look in the box with the games i mentioned earlier and he says okay. so ofcourse i go get the patches. When the guy returns he puts in the SYWR points but puts in the whole balance of $26 bucks and says he cant change it cause i wont get the points back for a week so i say okay just use them. not a min after he got back he got a call from the security camera observers saying i had gotten some patches like if i was going to steal them, and he says no they come with the game.

SO he hangs up scans the stuff and total comes out to 100.xx. and cautious me i say he what about the 25 off the other game, so after talking to a manager or something he keeps saying i cant use both,i even showed him the site, so i give up and take the 100 dollar hit, and what happens when i get the reciept , its the correct amount of 75 bucks. I tried to get another patch for the game i bought earlier but he said no cause the camera people had already called him about the patches that i was ''intending" to steal.so fyi guys if you use your points you wont see the deduction until you get the receipt. well, after that my wife was pissed cause she waited in the car for 45 min and i was just going to pick up a patch. lol.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Any possible PSP Go deals? Best Buy sold them for $150 last weekend, but I'd gladly return it if Kmart has something cooked up...;)[/QUOTE]
We have the same offer coming up. Not better though unfortunately.

So Apache is confirmed and $49 w/ $30 coupon? Holy crap.

Looks like I'm adding that game to the buy list next week.

Anyways Josh, read and reply to my email at your convenience. I hope my local store gets things straightened up. Keep up the great work and I look forward to that BF Ad. Maybe put a nice big LCD/Plasma TV on layaway if it's allowed.

i just wanted to let everyone know how awesome Josh is, i called him today when the kmart in auburn, AL wouldnt sell enslaved for $40 with the black ops deal. he personally called the store and spoke with the manager (who wasnt being very helpful) and got the game adjusted for me. I left the store feeling like a badass with high up connections as the same manager treated me with newfound respect. it was an awesome CAG moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back