CLOSED Marissa's Bunny is giving away more iPads!

THIS IS NOW CLOSED- WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

That all said, I'd still love your votes!

Double the iPads, double the fun! We've now got a pair of 16 gig wifi only iPads to give out.

There's a few ways to enter, one limited to CAGgers only! Contest ends November 20th at noon EST. We'll ship this one worldwide to CAGgers only!

First method- can be done every day if you want.

Step One:
Vote for us by going to Best Baby Blogs. No registration is required!

Step Two:
Click the “click here and your vote will be added” text.

Step Three:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you’ve done so. If you vote, you MUST email. A comment here won't double-dip. Please put in the subject or body that you're entering the iPad contest. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!

Second method- this will only get you one entry total, though
Step One:
Leave a comment here.

Step Two:
There is no step two!

Bonus

If you sign up for the Geek Republic's giveaway and you win a box, you'll get a bonus prize from the Geek Republic's stash! Let us know in your signup email to Marissa that you've entered in their contest.

In all seriousness, though, http://www.marissasbunny.com is about a toddler with a disabling epileptic condition. I'm trying to spread word of the disease, as it's not well known, often misdiagnosed, and often fatal. If you've got a minute, educate yourself on the site- you never know when a bit of knowledge might help somebody you know get diagnosed early. We've also got a very expensive surgery coming up for Marissa, and for the next week or so, every dollar donated by you guys gets tripled by my employer and the last iPad winner- can you spare a dollar? The chipin widget is on the homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in again. Thanks so much for this and it's awesome you're carring it over the old entries. Take care!!!

Voted and emailed again.

I wasn't going to mention this last time, and almost didn't this time, but I actually have to thank Marissa and everyone at the site. I was kinda down earlier this week because November 8th was the fifth anniversary of my mum's death. I know it sounds silly, but the fact that that day is Marissa's birthday as well eased my mind...in that whole "circle of life" kinda way. I just wanted to say thanks for that, and I know Marissa surgeries will go well.

bread's done
Back