Free Wired Driving Racing Wheel with Gran Turismo 5 Preorder [FS]

Adamantum

CAGiversary!
Just a quick heads-up for those who haven't preordered it yet, that if you do so at Future Shop, you will get a free Intec Wired Racing Wheel ($49.99 value) with your preorder of the game. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

10155538.jpg

Preorder the game and wheel at this link

Literally everyone that wants this, no matter how lazy they are, should be able to get their preorder in.
lol

Upon further investigation on the GT forums, this wheel is apparently crap (well, at least it's predecessor model). Does anyone know the FS policy on returns of free items? Can I return in-store for full value store credit?

[quote name='yourdaddy']Upon further investigation on the GT forums, this wheel is apparently crap (well, at least it's predecessor model). Does anyone know the FS policy on returns of free items? Can I return in-store for full value store credit?[/QUOTE]

Aye, that wheel looks shit just looking at it...not wearing shit goggles either. Doesn't even have a gear shift, which is necessity to play racing games IMHO.

those buttons seem too far for the thumbs, like you'll have to let go of your grip

it 'looks' like flimsy crap anyway, but wouldnt know unless it's touched

[quote name='kn00tcn']those buttons seem too far for the thumbs, like you'll have to let go of your grip

it 'looks' like flimsy crap anyway, but wouldnt know unless it's touched[/QUOTE]

It's pure shit. They used to try and sell this back when I worked at Futureshop. It's standard bollocks Intec trash.

[quote name='yourdaddy']Upon further investigation on the GT forums, this wheel is apparently crap (well, at least it's predecessor model). Does anyone know the FS policy on returns of free items? Can I return in-store for full value store credit?[/QUOTE]

You cannot return free items. The item is 'free', therefore has no value.

bread's done
Back