YMMV BB $19.99 Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

asot

CAGiversary!
Just came back from a Best Buy In Compton,California and picked up a copy of Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days with the bonus assault pack DLC for $19.99 the price on shelf list it on sale for $19.99 reg price $29.99 it rang up for $39.99 but they were more than happy to adjust the price. Good Luck with finding this in other stores.

Waiting on $2.00 and under on this one. Because anything more could get me quarter pounder with cheese and I'd rather have that.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Waiting on $2.00 and under on this one. Because anything more could get me quarter pounder with cheese and I'd rather have that.[/QUOTE]

This. So much. What an awful game.

I liked the darkness of the first game. Things go wrong, shit happens. The 2 endings were bad and worse, I was looking forward to see which ending they decided to go with but yes, this was a turd.

I enjoyed the game for $20 when BB had it on sale. The single player is achievement-rich and I enjoyed it definitely.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why did they make a sequel for this again?[/QUOTE]
See Ninety Nine Nights 2, Two Worlds 2, etc. And they don't have a movie in the works.
The only exception was Just Cause 2. I'm sure the first didn't sell squat, but the sequel was pretty sweet.

[quote name='asot']Just came back from a Best Buy In Compton,California and picked up a copy of Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days with the bonus assault pack DLC for $19.99 the price on shelf list it on sale for $19.99 reg price $29.99 it rang up for $39.99 but they were more than happy to adjust the price. Good Luck with finding this in other stores.[/QUOTE]

Straight outta Compton, crazy muthafucka named Ice Cube...

;););)

I know some people liked it but I thought the game was terrible. I picked up a $20 copy at BB a few weeks back and the game was so bad I could not even finish it even to get the achievements. Not worth the money if you ask me.

[quote name='rant']I know some people liked it but I thought the game was terrible. I picked up a $20 copy at BB a few weeks back and the game was so bad I could not even finish it even to get the achievements. Not worth the money if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

I forced myself to finish and the only positive was being able to take it out and never play again.

[quote name='jer7583']I think like 30 people bought this game worldwide.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and for the PC version - I was one of the 4 people online this weekend playing the MP for like 10 minutes. After that - nobody was playing it. Wound up uninstalled.

Glad I only spent $12.49 for it at Target - it's worth that for the SP campaign. I liked the SP. Dogs Days is much improved over the original Dead Men.

bread's done
Back