Razer mamba (Gaming Mouse) on sale (20$ off) Amazon.com

I had this mouse for a month and it was the most comfortable mouse I had ever used however the battery life was HORRIBLE. At most I would get a day.

[quote name='z3razerviper']I had this mouse for a month and it was the most comfortable mouse I had ever used however the battery life was HORRIBLE. At most I would get a day.[/QUOTE]
You do know it comes with a charging base....right;). For me it lasts more than 6 hours of use which is more than enough for me in one sitting, then its back to the base. In a worse case scenario where I forget to charge it I can just switch to USB.

Great mouse, will buy another one when I get another gaming CPU.

[quote name='CDiablo']You do know it comes with a charging base....right;). For me it lasts more than 6 hours of use which is more than enough for me in one sitting, then its back to the base. In a worse case scenario where I forget to charge it I can just switch to USB.

Great mouse, will buy another one when I get another gaming CPU.[/QUOTE]

For me that did not really cut it I work from home and use the Same Mouse all day. So it was easily dead by 3PM maybe 4 with full change in the morning. Like I said before it was extremely confortable and very responsive. I was not to crazy about the cable however when I had to use it. My other wish was it would have been nice if it could use a standard battery like the MS X8 (Which I can get 2 weeks out in one charge). I have started using a Ratz 7 for gaming an its nice but still say the mamba was more comfortable. Hopefully they release a mamba 2 that fixes the issues.

[quote name='Viper187']When the hell is Razer gonna come up with the 360 controller they advertised like 6 months ago?[/QUOTE]

Yea I got the onza site bookmarked. :(

FYI, my $80-90 Razer mouse from a couple years ago broke recently. It double-clicks instead of single-clicking, totally screwing me up on numerous occasions (moving, renaming, deleting files; issuing orders in games; performing actions when not intentional).

I thought it would be a mouse for life. I treated it like a baby, never touching it without perfectly oil-free hands, gently clicking it, not letting anyone else touch it.

I had a generic $5 mouse that lasted me about 4 years of heavy use. Razer's craftsmanship is weak and is definitely not proportional to the cost. Not hankering to buy another mouse from them.

[quote name='Gamelore']FYI, my $80-90 Razer mouse from a couple years ago broke recently. It double-clicks instead of single-clicking, totally screwing me up on numerous occasions (moving, renaming, deleting files; issuing orders in games; performing actions when not intentional).

I thought it would be a mouse for life. I treated it like a baby, never touching it without perfectly oil-free hands, gently clicking it, not letting anyone else touch it.

I had a generic $5 mouse that lasted me about 4 years of heavy use. Razer's craftsmanship is weak and is definitely not proportional to the cost. Not hankering to buy another mouse from them.[/QUOTE]

Had the same problems with Razer mice myself, only they would manifest themselves within 30 days to 6 months after purchase. I've used dozens of Logitech mice over the years and only two have ever had issues. They were both replaced with zero hassle. I like Razer's gaming mousepads, but I will never use their mice ever again.

Not to burst your bubble, but the Razer Mamba has been around that price on Amazon for months. I know because I check my Wish List several times a week, checking for decent deals on any of the items I'm interested in.

[quote name='Gamelore']FYI, my $80-90 Razer mouse from a couple years ago broke recently. It double-clicks instead of single-clicking, totally screwing me up on numerous occasions (moving, renaming, deleting files; issuing orders in games; performing actions when not intentional).

I had a generic $5 mouse that lasted me about 4 years of heavy use. Razer's craftsmanship is weak and is definitely not proportional to the cost. Not hankering to buy another mouse from them.[/QUOTE]

this happens with all my razer mice after a while basically the microswitches wear out. But at the same time thats why they are more responsive to begin with.

I have a cheapo free mouse that came with my PC from cyberpower, no problems in the 9 months I've had it. Would personally never spend more than $20-$30 on a mouse or keyboard.

If you are concerned about battery get the deathadder. Same mouse just wired I love it. Razer products rock and their warranty is great, two years. I have had to rma two different mice but they send you brand new ones. I don't plan to have these mice for life but if it can give me two+ years then I'm cool. They work and feel great.

I used to think it was crazy to spend $50 - $60 on a mouse but an xbox controller costs about that much, unsure of the warranty (assume one year) but I use the mouse daily while xbox gets maybe 6-8 hours a week.

I'm also waiting for the onza. Shit looks sick!!

A 6 hour charge is just abysmal. DeathAdder is so much better. It's the same mouse, but you have to use a wire, which isn't that big of a deal anyway and it's less than half the price of the Mamba.

bread's done
Back