Pics*snes-psp-gba-gc-ipod-cheap*pics

pimp_daddy_smurf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Everything here I am selling and trading, lowball me if you must as i'm open to every offer. Paypal verified and positive feedback here at CAG and on Ebay(seller= mr_jiggles_13)

--wanted for trade--
PS2 games
GBA games
PAYPAL

Blue Nintendo DS

DVD's
Weeds Series Seasons 2, 3, 5($20 shipped)

Super Nintendo
*Complete & working X-BAND IN BOX-make offer, will send pics on demand-*
SNES Model 2 system with A/V and AC plugins-2 Controllers**50 shipped with DKC 1 & 2**

Donkey Kong Country 1--10 shipped
Donkey Kong Country 2--10 shipped
*gone*Donkey Kong Country 3*gone*
*gone*Super Mario All-Stars*gone*
Super Mario Kart

*gone*Zombies Ate My Neighbors*gone*
Super R-TYPE
Battletank 2
Mortal Kombat 2
Street Fighter 2

Gamecube
Black Gamecube system with A/V and AC hookups- 1 controller
Skies of Arcadia Legends disc only(in THPS4 case)

GBA
Onyx GBA SP
Cobalt GBA SP
Super Mario World 2
Wario Ware
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Chronicles of Narnia
Pac-Man(Original Game Boy)

IPOD- ALL only 15$ shipped!
Ipod Audio Video OUT cable(hooks up to TV through headphone jack or S-video output also works with remote)
Ipod Dock set(gen1-4 and mini)

Thanks,
PDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything must go! not asking for much, if you want to either name your price or ask about anything interesting to you, post here! my prices are far under ebay prices. I ship fast and cheap! thanks
-PDS

I can do 30 shipped without the game if you really want! 35 bucks shipped with the game... since its a rarer GC game, I really dont want to have to split them up with shipping hassles. has controller and all hookups! PM me if still interested. also, bump for the cheap DVD bundles!

it would work but you would need either a special adapter or leave the adapter out(plastic sizing the ipod body) prices arent set in stone, make me offers! SNES whole bundle is now 120 shipped(allstars and dk3 games are pending so rush!)

i want the ipod stuff for my desk just as an extra charger while Im working would be nice
But whats ur rock bottom price for
Just GBA SP
GBA SP w/ Mario games

PM me please
thx a bunch

bread's done
Back