Guitar Hero: World Tour Super Bundle for 360 $39.98, works with Buy 1 get 1 40% off

It's cool TC, the search feature really is useless.

I actually purchased this last night off the website so I didn't get the 40% off but it's alright. I frantically looked around in every TRU near my area and called a bunch of others farther away and they all conveniently didn't have this item in stock, so I referred to their website and still got the deal.

The only thing that bugs me is the shipping costs.. 16$ I didn't want to do that deal they were offering seems like a waste of time so I had to pay for the shipping but I figured with an item that's roughly about 27 pounds heavy, they probably deserved that 16$ for shipping it out to me. It's a great deal if you want the usually expensive equipment without buying the latest game for it.

Do TRU stores pricematch their online prices?, I saw 2 of these bundles in store but I scanned them and they were $80.

[quote name='fire eagle']Do TRU stores pricematch their online prices?, I saw 2 of these bundles in store but I scanned them and they were $80.[/QUOTE]
They should be 40$. Show them the website.

bread's done
Back