Design By Humans T-shirt $12 Cyber Monday Sale!!! Extra 10% Off!!!

zuuku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
For those of you who don't know, Design By Humans is an awesome clothing site that sells user submitted T-shirts. All of their designs are really sick. Some of them are sort of related to gaming as well!
I have numerous shirts of theirs and they are all top-quality.

Now is your best chance!!! This site has many tees still in stock, normally as much as $24, but today until December 5th all tees are $12!!!! New reprints added 11/26/10!

Use this code for 10% more off: AVT680 !!!

^^^LAST DAY TO USE CODE FOR EXTRA 10% Off!!!!!^^^

Just got myself two of them this morning for just $24.70, and they already shipped!!

www.designbyhumans.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate it. I will have to get some Christmas shopping done this week. I always try to buy some stuff for people from threadless, woot, etc.

Only problem is that I run out of people to give the shirts to after I see so many that i like that i like.

[quote name='Ibramgaunt249']Gonna have to grab a few of these when I get paid, thanks a bunch :)

Does the coupon code expire on the 5th as well, or before?[/QUOTE]

it expires on the 29th so you still got more than a week

[quote name='lifeinthefridge']Thanks OP, I was getting a bit bored of threadless. I just ordered 2 shirts from this site :)[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome.

[quote name='dejeckt']Does the shirt run small from average or large? Can't find a tape measure anywhere in my house.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that they run very slightly large, but after a wash it should be a regular sized shirt. That is how mine was.

[quote name='crr_1119']Sweet shirts, will probably get a couple. Thanks OP! Never heard of this site before but it's awesome.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome! Try to order soon! That extra 10% off saved me like $3 but it expires on the 29th!!

Thanks dude! Just grabbed two and used your code, so I hope you get the credit! I got Chaos Theory and Tears of Gaia.. Awesome designs. Thanks again!

[quote name='TheKinggKoopa']Thanks dude! Just grabbed two and used your code, so I hope you get the credit! I got Chaos Theory and Tears of Gaia.. Awesome designs. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

No problem! Thank you for using the code!!!

All of the designs I'm interested in except one are sold out unfortunately, and I'm not feeling FedEx Smartpost other more expensive options for shipping.

I do like DBH though. Its just a shame its hard to get some of their shirts once they're OOP.

zuuku, do you know of any sites that trade/sell DBH shirts, or is it just ebay if you've missed out?

[quote name='kodave']All of the designs I'm interested in except one are sold out unfortunately, and I'm not feeling FedEx Smartpost other more expensive options for shipping.

I do like DBH though. Its just a shame its hard to get some of their shirts once they're OOP.

zuuku, do you know of any sites that trade/sell DBH shirts, or is it just ebay if you've missed out?[/QUOTE]

actually I do!! it is http://teetrade.org/ I have made a few trades there, actually. unfortunately, not too many DBH shirts come by there, but that site is also used to trade OOP woot, teefury, and threadless shirts.

bread's done
Back