Cool toilet seat

Alphateam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A while back Cheapy talked about a cool toilet seat we can get here in the states. Anyone remember what that was and where to get it?

Those S400s do look pretty nice. Dunno what the average toilet price is, but those seem a little pricey.

Still, may have to look into them in the future.

All I can say is AWESOME. It's amazing how one's outlook on the day can be steered toward positive optimism after a morning evacuation and subsequent powerwashing. My ass has never felt this good. Seriously, I need this thing for every bathroom now.

Heated seat? Hell fucking yes. nothing could put me in a bad mood more than having my cornhole tighten up from a morning cold mounting. Nevermore, I say, nevermore.

I need to get a great toilet seat. If there's one thing that the Japanese really make well it's toilets. It can take what I can throw at it unlike a piece of shit like the American Standard. What a fucking joke and this is coming from someone who usually takes a great deal of pride in something American made.

I've been to 2 Costco's in Michigan this week and both had these toilet seats in stock again:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0050EJBQ0/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

That's an Amazon item posted because they don't show up at the Costco website. They're $200 a piece and I can't say enough good things about them. I got 2 of them earlier this year and they are fantastic. Although I can't vouch for their longevity, they perform just as well as my $500 seat does. Had I known these existed, I wouldn't have wasted my money on an expensive one. So go get them now! Your cheap ass will thank you later.

bread's done
Back