11/15-11/23: Mad Catz NCR SALE! 20-30% OFF FightSticks + $100 Shipped RND 2 TE!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
11/15-11/23: Mad Catz NCR SALE! 20-30% OFF FightSticks + $100 Shipped RND 2 TE!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM NOV. 15 - NOV. 23, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Team Mad Catz will be at NorCal Regionals in Milpitas, California! Mad Catz will be at the event with special deals for attendees and to support Team Mad Catz’s Daigo “THE BEAST” Umehara! Don’t miss out on your chance to get Team Mad Catz shirts, FightStick parts, and the new LIMITED EDITION Chun-Li Super Street Fighter IV FightStick! We are supporting the competitive fighting game scene and we are happy to announce that Mad Catz’s Tournament Edition FightStick is the official arcade stick of NorCal Regionals!

We're also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with NorCal Regionals and iPlayWinner! Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use COUPON CODE: SUPERNCR (All codes are case sensitive) for 20% off all new Super Street Fighter™ IV Arcade FightSticks and FightPads! Use COUPON CODE: HELLANCR for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding Super SFIV).

Also to celebrate the weekend, the GameShark store has another deal for Fighting Game fans! By using COUPON CODE: NORCAL you save $50 on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 models of the Street Fighter™ IV ROUND 2 Arcade TE FightSticks! We're also throwing in FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Don't miss out on your chance to own one of these highly regarded, award-winning SFIV controllers!

Limited quantities available for all sale & promotion items! Offers good while supplies last.

These promos expire on end of day Tuesday, November 23rd!

If you can’t make it out to Northern California this weekend, please make sure to tune in LIVE as iPlayWinner streams all of the action from NorCal Regionals! Don’t miss out on the latest Mad Catz products and for your chance to win some amazing prizes!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Also follow our MarkMan on twitter for a chance to win some fighting game goodness while watching the live stream!
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

NOTE:

- We no longer have any SFIV Arcade FightSticks (SE) in stock. We will not be making anymore!
- We no longer have any SFIV/SSFIV FightPads in stock. We will not be making anymore!
- Running very low on Round 1 sticks and virtually almost sold out of SSFIV Black/White TE "S" FightSticks!

BTW guys. Hate to be a party pooper but, this is most likely the last promo like this until next year.

I know it's a bit late notice but yeah, best times for the Holiday gift shopping...

I picked up a VLX during Season's Beatings, but I'll be keeping an eye on the Chun Li TE in the future. How's the stock looking on those?

They will probably last throughout the year. But with the SSFIV sticks pretty much gone, there aren't going to be any other choices other than Chun. I think it'll pick up for the holidays then after that, they'll probably sell out.

Markman i want to upgrade Tatsunok vs Capcom stick can i just drop in the Sanwa Arcade Stick Lever - Black

And also on the featured products page I see the baby blue Sanwa Push Buttonsbut when you go into the link blue is not showing. I assume the buttons are drop in. Right? Sorry never have upgraded a stick before.

Wish i could afford a chun li stick but I already have 2 v1 te sticks (One PS3 one 360)

Also will you guys ever make the black sides available for the v1 stick I never liked the white ones

Hi there.

The TVC stick is easy to mod/replace the stock Mad Catz stick with a Sanwa stick (the one you linked).

Same with the buttons. The buttons are OBSF-30 and snap in the same as the stock buttons do.

So is anything gonna replace the fightpads or is it going to be pure sticks from now on Marksman?

oh that's clever, the chun li box is like opening up her shirt...ummm

I gotta learn how to mod these sticks, it could probably pay for itself.

[quote name='Paco']So is anything gonna replace the fightpads or is it going to be pure sticks from now on Marksman?[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned!

[quote name='100xp']oh that's clever, the chun li box is like opening up her shirt...ummm

I gotta learn how to mod these sticks, it could probably pay for itself.[/QUOTE]

It's VERY easy to learn/get into. There are tons of resources online that will show you what you need to do to get into it.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Wow, great deals! Too bad I already have a SF IV TE stick for Xbox 360 and two Blazblue Continuum Shift TE sticks for PS3.[/QUOTE]

NICE! The PS3 BlazBlue CS TE is still my favorite original style TE to date. I love the aesthetic look. ;)

[quote name='z3razerviper']Thank you What about the color. Do you have any of the baby blue buttons?

I see them on the featured product page but when I click thru nothing is there but other colors

http://store.gameshark.com/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=328[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we're all out of blue bottons at this time. Keep checking for restock.

That doesn't help much Markman. I already have Two Fightpads that are going to hell and Madkatz won't fix em. I offered to pay for shipping and the cost to actually repair them, yet I got nothing. I have a Ryu controller that sometimes presses buttons that it wasn't supposed to, and a blanka with a Dpad that isn't as responsive as it once was making proper movement in King of Fighters difficult.

Oh yeah. Is Madkatz ever gonna offer Happ?

bread's done
Back