CAGs Raise $46,659 for Child's Play - Raffle Winners Posted

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations to the CAG community, who raised $46,659.23 for this year's Child's Play charity drive, bringing our grand total since 2004 to $164,787. Thanks to the generous CAGs who donated money, prizes, and both and to our corporate sponsors Play-Asia, n-space, EnterPlay, and Penguin United.

CAG lunker takes home the grand prize of every current generation console and handheld, plus a $500 gift card to the retailer of his choice. The full list of winners can be found below.

Original post
Last year, CAGs raised over $42,000 for Penny Arcade's Child's Play charity. This year, I'm setting the target at $60,000.

For every $5 donated via PayPal through the CAG ChipIn system, you will receive one entry into a raffle to win a bundle which includes a gaming bundle valued at over $2000, a $500 Play-Asia gift certificate and other great prizes! Each year, the CAG Community donated some really cool and generous prizes and I'm sure the tradition will continue. I expect the prize list (see below) to grow and grow until the very end of the fundraiser.

You must donate through the ChipIn system by 12/31/10 or your raffle entry will not register. Use any of the ChipIn links in this post or the widget below. Just click the "ChipIn" button to donate. Donations are accepted via PayPal and go directly to Child's Play. ChipIn tracks our donations as a group, but the money is immediately deposited into Child's Play's PayPal account.

[chipinbig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinbig]

Want to donate a new/sealed prize? Please contact us!

If you would like to add a small version of the above widget to your forum signature (see example in my signature below), please use this code:
HTML:
[chipinsig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinsig]
About the Child's Play Charity

This Year's Prizes & Donors

Corporate Donations

Ptc1Gnoznj746yEG4c2Ng1oL1L4oxbKG_l.png

iconcag.gif
One lucky winner receives a "CAG Everything Bundle" which includes all of the following:
:360: Xbox 360 S (250GB)
:360: Kinect with Kinect Adventures
:ps3: Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320GB)
:ps3: Move Starter Pack
:psp: PSP Go or PSP 3000
:wii: Special Edition Red Wii with New Super Mario Bros Wii Bundle
:ds: Nintendo 3DS, DS Lite, DSi, or DSi XL
apple.png
16GB Apple iPad (WiFi) or 64GB iPod Touch
icon4.gif
$500 gift card
Grand Prize Winner: lunker

iconplayasia.gif
$500 Play-Asia Gift Certificate

Winner: wade******[email protected]

www.facebook.com/nSpaceInc

:ds: An n-Space Super Pack (picture):

• Black Ops DS - signed
  • Black Ops 360
  • Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron DS
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DS and Wii
  • James Bond: Rogue Agent DS Japanese
  • Toy Story 3 DS
  • Black Ops poster (2 sided)
  • Toy Story movie poster
  • Tron movie poster
  • Geist GC - signed PAL edition
  • Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids Wii
  • Tron: Evolution DS
  • James Bond: Blood Stone DS
  • GoldenEye 007 DS
  • Danger Girl Natalia Kassle toy, new in box, Todd McFarlane Toys
  • Clipboard from the Sony PS2 developer's seminar, 1999
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops dev team hoodie!
  • Danger Girl poster signed by J. Scott Campbell and Andy Hartnell
  • 3 Danger Girl Toys by Todd McFarlane: Major Maxium, Abbey Chase, Sydney Savage, new in box
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 patch and dog tags
Winner: smashngrab77

:wii: Complete set of New Super Mario Bros. cards (foils included), a pair of Mario Kart Tins, and a pair of NSMB Tins

Winner: mike.*******[email protected]

:ds: 10 x Nintendo DSi Travel Kits

Winners:
morminosfo@*.com - waiting to hear from winner
sharpeone
Phazonmasher
Orion_of_Chaos
nny77713
Darklighter
Retz
shrike4242
avanalyst
brauschnutz

CAG Community Donations
Prize donors are listed inside (). Winners are after the ->
Whomever sees the list first is free to contact the other party.

1. icon4.gif
    15 game bundle: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy IV, Hotel Dusk Room 215, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Punchout!!, Pikmin, NHL 09, Tiger Woods 09, Beijing 2008, The Bourne Conspiracy, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands: Zombie Island of Dr. Ned & Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC, Clubhouse Games, Brutal Legend (willc23) -> freefloat
  2. :360: Two Xbox 360 games of the winner's choice, up to $59.99 value each (games ordered and shipped directly from Amazon.com) (shrike4242) -> Coinjam
  3. :ps3: Two PS3 games of the winner's choice, up to $59.99 value each (games ordered and shipped directly from Amazon.com) (shrike4242) -> Jaykang
  4. :wii: Two Wii games of the winner's choice, up to $49.99 value each (games ordered and shipped directly from Amazon.com) (shrike4242) -> dmes65
  5. :psp: Two PSP games of the winner's choice, up to $39.99 value each (games ordered and shipped directly from Amazon.com) (shrike4242) -> pookymeister
  6. :ds: Two DS/DSi games of the winner's choice, up to $39.99 value each (games ordered and shipped directly from Amazon.com) (shrike4242) -> tuteken
  7. iconamazon.gif
    $100 Amazon gift card (wakawakawa) - > only1monkeyk
  8. :360: 1 Year Xbox Live (wakawakawa) -> magnatron5
  9. :360: 12+1 month LIVE Gold Subscription card (quest1962) -> Reimu
  10. :pc: 2 game bundle: Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Limited Edition w/figure, Wii Play w/Wiimote (dkl415) -> Oatmeal Batman
  11. icon1.gif
    NES bundle with controllers, cables, & Super Mario Bros. 1,2 ,3, (sp00ge) -> MCalvert1
  12. :ds: 2 game bundle: Steal Princess, Sonic Chronicles (jayntampa) - > DarkonJohn
  13. :360: Assassin's Creed 2 (sbarbermisier) -> CHICKENLIVES216
  14. :wii: 2000 Nintendo Points (UncleBob) -> Shivy
  15. :ps3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (mer71) -> shrike4242
  16. :ps3: 007:Quantum of Solace (XxFuRy2Xx) -> AgentMOO
  17. :ds: Pokemon Soul Silver with Pokewalker (AdmiralMoo) -> joshfox
  18. :pc: Alpha Protocol (AdmiralMoo) -> bones56
  19. :360: Devil May Cry 4 (ScottBigGame) -> combatrhombus
  20. :360: Xbox 360 controller for Windows (mzbagel) -> shogun316
  21. :ps3: Killzone 3 XL t-shirt & Phillips GoGear Vibe 4GB MP3 player (The Great BM) -> akravator
  22. iconamazon.gif
    $60 Amazon gift card (comic0guy) -> Vedder
  23. :360: Rock Band Portable Drum Kit (Walt Jay) -> okonkwo
  24. :gc: Viewtiful Joe (mer71) -> ~Spirit-of~
  25. :pc: Half Life 2: Deathmatch on Steam (mrsilkunderwear) -> FreakyFink
  26. :360: Resident Evil 5 (smashngrab77) -> wirechild
  27. :360: 360 Pack #1: Dead Rising, Fight Night Round 4, Quantum of Solace (Hbomb5) -> doubleonad
  28. :360: 360 Pack #2: Fallout 3, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Hbomb5) -> egrudzin
  29. :ps3: PS3 Pack: Metal Gear Solid 4, Fallout 3, Fight Night Round 4, Need for Speed Shift (Hbomb5) -> ShadokatRegn
  30. :wii: Wii "Pack": Resident Evil 4 + $15 Amazon Gift Card (Hbomb5) -> caderade21
  31. iconamazon.gif
    $20 Amazon Gift Card (Hbomb5) -> azninflamation
  32. icon4.gif
    PAX 2010 Swag bag, with some unused beta codes (Lego Universe), pins (Mortal Kombat, Hoard), an alienware flash drive, PAX exclusive AD&D comic and a PAX exclusive Star Wars comics, as well as a few other things. Comes in a neat Alienware bag (kube00) ->jasonayoo@*com - no CAG account
  33. icon4.gif
    $25 Home Depot GC (kube00) -> Megatim81
  34. icon1.gif
    Brand New Graphic Novel Walking Dead number 11 (kube00) -> dastly75
  35. :360: NHL 10 (Plutarski) -> Kabonk
  36. :ds: Pokemon Pearl w/Palkia stylus (Plutarski) -> adolescent
  37. :360: Halo 3: ODST (po00op) -> fusion0fangels
  38. :ps3: Dragon Age Origin's Collector's Edition (like new) (Josh5890) -> sbarbermisier
  39. :wii: Ice Age 2, Monster Jam Urban Assault (bsesb2003) -> petras@*.org - no CAG account
  40. :ps3: The Bigs, MLB 09 The Show (bsesb2003) -> microcape
  41. :ps3: MLB 2K8, NBA 2K8 (bsesb2003) -> soulstar
  42. :ps3: NCAA March Madness 08, NBA 07 (bsesb2003) -> elessar123
  43. iconamazon.gif
    Amazon $15 gift card (Mixer236) -> DespicableHumaniod
  44. icon4.gif
    Random PS1/PS2/PS3 game bundle (Mixer236) -> Hockridge
  45. icon4.gif
    $50 Darden Restaurant gift card (ufskenney) -> thegame1921
  46. :ps3: Mad Catz Sony PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick (BladeZ) -> Makesfive
  47. :360: Mass Effect 2 (Tecka) -> TonyMontana702
  48. :360: Codes for: Call of Duty Classic, SR-71 Flight Suit for Male Avatars, Channeler Sword and Crystal Tattoo for Fable 3 (reddjoey) -> shrike4242
  49. iconamazon.gif
    $20 Amazon.com gift card (poisonedpawn45) -> Rocksolidaudio
  50. icon4.gif
    360: Borderlands, Farcry 2, GTA IV,Fable 2 - PS3: Battlefield: Bad Company 1 Gold Edition, Motorstorm - DS: Professor Layton and the Curious Village, GTA Chinatown Wars, Ninjatown (King Baba Booey) -> acolon
  51. :ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadows (horriblehager) -> rawk47
  52. :wii: Nintendo World Store Goodies: Pichu and Eevee Pokedolls (NWS/Pokemon Center exclusives), NWS ceramic mug with Mario & friends, and swag from the Dragon Quest IX launch (a booklet, poster, and medium t-shirt) - (blueshinra) -> slothsd
  53. :wii: Sling Smash, Game Only (youruglyclone) -> caltab
  54. :dvd: Heroes Season 1, The Dark Knight, & Ironman DVDs (qubd) -> ddp72984
  55. :ps3: Medal of Honor Airborne & Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (qubd) -> fyrtoes
  56. :ds: Glory of Heracles (marlboro2) -> mgray5159
  57. :360: Dragon Age: Origins (rexflexall) -> thamaster24
  58. icon4.gif
    $20 Sears/Kmart gift card (PocariSweat) -> Jek Porkins
  59. :360: Tiesto Mix Pack for DJ Hero 2 (Zak71296) -> egrudzin
  60. :ds: Pokemon Diamond, Polarium, Puzzle Quest, The Witcher [PC] (rcx4) -> radioactivez0r
  61. :360: Majin & the Forsaken Kingdom (psychobrawler) -> Nightskyre
  62. :wii: Muramasa: The Demon's Blade (Skychrono) -> FatalisticDread
  63. :360: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition CODES ONLY (Gamer SDP) -> Starbuccaneers

Last edited by a moderator:
$60,000? Pfff. We can do that.

Threw in $10 to get it started.

Are we going to get to see you try to put a condom on a Wiimote again?

[quote name='DrMunkee']$60,000? Pfff. We can do that.

Are we going to get to see you try to put a condom on a Wiimote again?[/QUOTE]
I got your back with a match... lets keep it going!

great to see the "CAG Everything Wins Bundle". Will try to at least match my $10 donation last year but cash has been tight. Maybe will do a prize donation (do these provide an entry?)

I'd really like to know where older games that are bought by these kids go. I don't want to be donating to parents who just take games home from the hospital.

[quote name='DrMunkee']$60,000? Pfff. We can do that.

Are we going to get to see you try to put a condom on a Wiimote again?[/QUOTE]

Damn right we can, this goal shall be overcome like those in the past.

I'm really poor this year; kinda went backwards in my pay at work :( So, don't know if I can really chip in much cash, however I'm going to donate some games to hopefully inspire those that can to give. I'm sure the goal will be met!

I am in!

Just checked out the map of hospitals that are part of the Child's Play system. Nice feature. One is near where I live, and one is near where I grew up. :bouncy:

Very Cool CAG, Child's Play and all you donors! :applause:

I'll have to donate when I figure out my charity budget for the year. I do like to give to Child's Play each year, via CAG, of course. ;)

EDIT: Only took me until December 31st, but I gave for the year! :)

Donated my yearly amount in thanks to CAG for supplying these wonderful deals year round and for the CAGcast crew for their podcast of greatness. Also helps that this is going towards children in need. Everyone wins!

[quote name='manthing']How do I contact CAG to donate a sealed game on CAG iPhone site?[/QUOTE]

Change to full site at bottom??? I never use the iPhone style as the site loads and looks just perfect on the 4.

Haven't yet but I always donate to this great cause. :D

$100 donated. Seems to be the biggest donation so far. Hope it gets topped soon!!
Great charity and it would be awesome if you can exceed your goal.

I have a job this year, so I can donate some money again. Will postpone it until after christmas shopping and sales though.

awesome, lets get this going...... CheapyD glad to see you pinned it straight on the deals forum....I was afraid I'd have to start making a fuss like last year

Just donated $5. Will be donating in 5's in the coming weeks to make it about $20-25 for this year from me (last year I only did half that).

For some reason I have never really cared for penny arcade as a webcomic but childsplay is awesome. Just wish I was financially in a position to donate more. Keep up the good work :)

bread's done
Back