Follow @VideoGameDeals on Twitter, CAG Donates $ to Child's Play - DONATIONS DOUBLED!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]19333[/IMG-R]You probably already know about our awesome CAG Fund for Child's Play 2010 Charity Raffle Extravaganza, but this year, we're giving people a way to indirectly donate to Child's Play, just by folllowing us on Twitter.

For every new follower of @VideoGameDeals from now until Christmas, Cheap Ass Gamer will donate $0.25 to Penny Arcade's Child's Play charity. Not only will you help yourself get the latest information on hot video game deals, you'll also help sick kids receive the gift of gaming during an otherwise bleak holiday season.

Use the link below to retweet and see how you rank on our leaderboards!

iconcag.gif
Leaderboards & Total Money Raised

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help but feel that this thing is going to get bombarded with fake accounts and get the follower count to ridiculous extremes just to screw over Cheapy and/or the donation itself.

I hope it doesn't turn into that, but this is the internet after all.

[quote name='Indignate']I can't help but feel that this thing is going to get bombarded with fake accounts and get the follower count to ridiculous extremes just to screw over Cheapy and/or the donation itself.

I hope it doesn't turn into that, but this is the internet after all.[/QUOTE]

How is that screwing him over? After all we are talking about a quarter a pop. Is it really worth the effort? I think I'd rather just make a donation myself than go to that much trouble.

I'd say we should ask Cheapy to donate based on the total number of followers at the end but with the 28,740 followers currently that's a whopping $7185 if it was to end now.

I think we should all just get as many of our friends to follow as we can. That would be more in the spirit of the promotion anyway.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I wonder if unfollowing and then following again would count towards it.[/QUOTE]
Nope.

bread's done
Back