[Wal-Mart Online] Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition 69.82 [360/PS3]

Does anyone know what Gamestops PS3 LE version comes with? It's the same price as the regular edition. I'm assuming it's Extraction, without anything else from the CE...but I haven't found a confirmation yet. Their website isn't even clear on what it includes.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']:) Hopefully they take note.[/QUOTE]Since they've had numerous pricing wars with Walmart.com over movie titles and game titles, I don't think they'll miss this opportunity.

People should go to the product pages on Amazon and click on the "tell us about a lower price" link a little way down the product page. Rest of it is pretty straight forward.

If Amazon does it, I'll have to bite. But it feels somehow "dirty" to buy a full price+ game when the Black Friday/Holiday deals are really ramping up. But for Dead Space...c'mon Amazon...

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Does anyone know what Gamestops PS3 LE version comes with? It's the same price as the regular edition. I'm assuming it's Extraction, without anything else from the CE...but I haven't found a confirmation yet. Their website isn't even clear on what it includes.[/QUOTE]

From Wal-mart description.

COLLECTOR'S EDITION DESCRIPTION
The Dead Space" 2 Collector's Edition celebrates the release of the new game by offering fans a highly prized bundle of limited edition items.

CONTENTS
Only available on the Playstation 3, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition features the full game as well as the critically acclaimed Dead Space Extraction with Sony Move compatibility
Isaac Clark's collectible replica Plasma Cutter. Plasma Cutter is modeled from the new design in Dead Space 2 and features trigger activated LED lights.
The Dead Space 2 Original Soundtrack. Soundtrack features an hour of music compiled from the score of Dead Space 2. Also included is a Scoring of Dead Space 2 featurette.
Rare lithograph depicting Necromorph transformation concept art by Visceral Games artist Brett Marting.
Isaac Unitology Suit and accompanying Force Gun in-game items. Each offer unique advantages to the player when used in Dead Space 2.

Dohoho

i did not know that to be honest.

Time for me to use my charming skill to sway them into lowering the price. :cool:

"Wal-Mart has it for lower. Price match it or you lose my business"

[quote name='Amblix']From Wal-mart description.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's for the CE. Gamestop has their own LE version that's $59.99 for PS3 (don't think it's available for 360).

If Amazon matches this, I'll get the CE from them instead of the LE from Gamestop.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Yeah, that's for the CE. Gamestop has their own LE version that's $59.99 for PS3 (don't think it's available for 360).

If Amazon matches this, I'll get the CE from them instead of the LE from Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

I thin Extraction comes with all PS3 versions, if I'm not mistaken.

Im sure someone else posted this a while back, too lazy to look. This has been the preorder price for a while.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Yeah, that's for the CE. Gamestop has their own LE version that's $59.99 for PS3 (don't think it's available for 360).

If Amazon matches this, I'll get the CE from them instead of the LE from Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

The LE is standard for all PS3 pre-orders and it's not Gamestop exclusive. It just comes with a Move ready version of Dead Space Extraction.

[quote name='bojay1997']The LE is standard for all PS3 pre-orders and it's not Gamestop exclusive. It just comes with a Move ready version of Dead Space Extraction.[/QUOTE]

hell yeah! Then I'm pre-ordering regular on Amazon. Thank you!

[quote name='shrike4242']Since they've had numerous pricing wars with Walmart.com over movie titles and game titles, I don't think they'll miss this opportunity.

People should go to the product pages on Amazon and click on the "tell us about a lower price" link a little way down the product page. Rest of it is pretty straight forward.[/QUOTE]
I've been doing this for three weeks now. Guess how successful it's been? ;)

But I'll bump this to the top in the hopes that more people report the lower price and Amazon actually matches it.

I did my part and sent a report. It seemed to work for God of War: Ghost of Sparta on PSP back when Walmart lowered the pre-order price by $10 and Amazon did so as well a few days later for a little while.

bread's done
Back